3| a. n.i.g.h.t o.u.t

Allie's POV

"Hey, you haven't told us what happened with you and Tyler last night" Sandy said pulling me out of my thought about... Well, Tyler... That asshole has been on my mind since last night.

"Um... It was okay, I guess." I wanted to end this conversation right here. Knowing them, they're probably gonna assume that we did something... In THAT way.

"So tell us everything" Amy said with a grin. Oh god, here we go..

"Well, actually, he wasn't actually nice to me at first. He actually acted like a brat. But after I yelled at him for being a bitch, he loosened up." I said, hoping they'd just drop it.

"You like him" Sandy whisper yelled, making Amy chuckle. What the fuck?

"No, I don-" I protested but Amy interrupted me.

"Of course, she do. Can't you see? She is blushing whenever she hears his name." Amy said to Sandy. Wait, is it true? Do I like him? No, Allie, you can't like him. He is a player, a bad boy. You are a good girl, you both are just opposites. You can't like him..

Oh god, I sound like a brat in all the cliché Wattpad stories.. what the fuck is wrong with me?

"Believe me or not, he is a bad boy, a player, he broke many girl's heart. And I don't wanna be with a guy like him." I said, crossing my arms. And I was darn serious about it.

Wait, who even says 'darn' anymore? You're so outdated, Allie.

"Whatever. We both know you like him." Sandy said, grinning. Oh, never in my life I wanted to kill this girl so badly.

I stuck my tongue out at her. She crossed her arms and did the same at me. Amy just rolled her eyes at our drama.

-time skip-

The bell rang. I sighed in relief that I would be out of here soon. I can't wait to go to home and cuddle with my bed. I grabbed my back pack and walked out of the school, after hugging my best friends.

I know we acted like those cliché bitches. But trust me when I say this, you need to see the real 'cliché bitches' in my school and you'd just shut up.

I got inside the car and started the engine. I sighed in relief as I drove out of the hell hole.

Mom still hasn't came back from her business trip. I wish I could have gone with her. But she never let me come with her. Business stuffs aren't meant to be bothered by family or so she said.

I sighed and turned on the radio.

Love me like you do by Ellie Goulding came on. I love this song. I was actually obsessed with this song. (A/N: is there anybody in the world who doesn't actually like this song?)

I started sing along loudly, well since the windows all are closed, no one can here me. Even if they do, I didn't care.

"You are the light, You are the night

You are the color of my blood,

You are the cure, You are the pain,

You are the only thing I wanna touch

Never knew that It could mean so much, so much

You're the fear, I don't care

Cause I never been so high

Follow me to the dark

Let me take you past our satellites

You can see the world you bought to life, to life