5| o.h s.h.i.t

Jack's pov (about what happened after the party)

"Dude, what the hell happened between you and that Allison?" Mark asked for all of us here. We were all genuinely confused about what happened between them.

"Well, I made a bet with her." Ty said scratching the back of his neck. This better not be the cliché who sleeps with the most people kind of bet.

"What bet?" I butted in, gaining everybody's attention.

"It's nothing." Ty said, fighting back a smirk. I knew that look better than anybody in this room. He was up to something.

Drew huffed before opening his mouth. "Spill."

"Well, the bet is about making her fall for me." He said. Oh shit.

I'm going to kill him!

"What?" I asked, glaring at him, even though he wasn't looking in my direction.

I swear, if he hurts her-

"She said she will never fall for me, I told her that I'd make her. It turned into a small argument and soon, it changed into a bet. She said she will make me fall for her and blah blah blah..." He said, smirking.

Fuck. I know what's going to happen. He's just going to break her heart like he did to the other girls. He may be my best friend but he's a complete asshole when it came with girls. I can't let that happen to her, not to Allie.

"And what will the winners get?" Mark said, smirking at him.

What the hell is he smirking for? This was certainly not entertaining!

"The loser have to do whatever the winner tells them." He said, smirking back. Fuck.

"Until?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He still hasn't even glanced at me.

"Until graduation." He said, simply.

Until graduation. He's kidding, right? I can't let him do this. I mean, I can't see her heart broken. I know he's gonna win. He will never care for her. She's only going to be broken in the end.

As you can already see, I like her, a lot. Heck, I think I might even love her. And I just approached her for the first time a few hours ago, I can't let him do this to me, to us. (there may not be any now, but I want it to happen in the future.)

I had to do something to stop this... But the truth was that, I don't know how to.

Allie's pov (Sandy's house. Present time.)

"WHAT?" Amy yelled.

"You're joking, right? I mean, you didn't actually made a bet with Tyler, right?" Sandy looked at me like I had three heads.

Now I regret telling them.

"Believe me or not, I did." I said, gathering up the little bit of confidence I had.

"You do know the fact that he have like 99% of winning chance." Amy said, with no expression.

"It's more like 50%" I said. It's a 50/50 chance, right?

"Yeah, right." Sarcasm was dripping from Sandy's words.

"You know what? Forget about it. I don't care. But I know I'm not falling for that dickhead" I said, crossing my arms and turning away. I had no intention in convincing them that I wasn't going to fall.

"Hey, don't be mad. I just said that to make sure that you really felt okay with the bet." Sandy said, sitting down next me. Oh now she wanna play nice?

"It's okay, I just wanna forget about it. And yeah, I know the that he can win this bet easily, but I wanna try my best to make him fall." I said looking at her smiling. Her face suddenly lit up. I had a chance at winning. I mean, my main problem was that I always doubted myself.

"Of course, you will." She said smiling wildly. I knew that smile. Oh god...

"How?" Amy said, looking at her confused.

"Oh, this is gonna be perfect!" Amy said, standing up clapping her hands and jumping up and down and started squealing like a dying Octopus.

I started laughing hard. I almost fell down, laughing.

I have never seen her like this. She was jumping up and down, smiling like an idiot. This is so not her.

But what was her idea actually? I guess I have to wait a little longer to know that... And I knew for a fact that, I wasn't going to enjoy it that much.

Sorry guys, short chappie, but I hope you liked it! Thanks for reading :)