4| u.n.e.x.p.e.c.t.e.d t.h.i.n.g.s

Allie's POV

I wasn't scared to be with him. In fact, I was completely fine. I was just thinking about the audition as I stepped inside the closet. If we kiss, it'd be awkward for me to work with him again.

He was right behind me. Suddenly the door closed and the darkness took over the room. I couldn't see a thing but when I turned around, I saw a figure walking towards me. Nope, I'm not letting him do this and I don't wanna after I saw him making out with Lola. Maybe he caught some STDs through that kiss. Well, they were technically doing it with clothes there.

But before I could say anything, my back was against the wall and he was in front of me. I could feel his hot breath against my skin.

At least, he didn't have a bad breath or this would've been really weird.

"Tyler, what are yo-" I was interrupted by his lips. I didn't kiss back, instead of that I tried pushing him away. But he was way too strong. He held my wrist and placed it above my head as he started to kiss me roughly. After a few seconds, I finally managed to get out of his grasp. He groaned and I can guess that he was a little mad.

He had no right to be mad. He was the one who forced me to kiss him when I clearly wasn't interested.

Learn about consent, biatch!

"Why?" he broke the awkward silence after a few seconds.

"What?" I asked him, confused.

"Why don't you wanna kiss me?" He asked me, irritated. My vision slowly got used to the dim light and I could see the shadow of his figure now. I saw him sat down on the floor, leaning against the wall.

"Well, I just don't wanna kiss you." I shrugged, even though he couldn't really see me. I seriously didn't want to after seeing that. Correction, I didn't wanna kiss him at all.

"Psst. Every girl wants to kiss me." He said. Cocky, much?

"Certainly not every girl. I'm not interested in kissing you at all." I sat down on the floor, across him.

"You will be soon." He said. I could tell he was smirking.

"Nope, never in a million years" I said, smirking back. (A/N: Got the reference?)

"I will make you then." He said. Now, he's starting to get on my nerves.

"What if I don't like you?" I said, raising an eyebrow. That was pretty rude but fuck it, I don't like him. This is not the Tyler I became friends with. And I don't like this Tyler at all.

"Time's up." Cristi said opening the door, sending the bright light into the room but we both completely ignored it and went back to our 'conversation'.

"You will like me soon." He said, winking. He got up and offered me a hand.

"What if I don't?" I asked as I stood up, completely ignoring his hand.

"Let's make a bet then." He said all of a sudden. What the fuck? A bet, really? We're not in kindergarten for fuck's sake!

"Sure." Oh no, Allie, what have you got yourself into? I don't what came over me but I'm now being so brave. Or dumb. I don't even know what to call this.

"If you fall for me, then I win. And if you don't, then you win, which is never gonna happen." He said, grinning. Now that's the stupidiest bet I have ever heard in my life.

"I win, if you fall for me." I said, grinning back. He didn't say anything, he just laughed.

"What? Think that's never gonna happen?" I asked, crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow. I wanted to wipe that smirk off his bloody face.