6| i.d.e.a.s

Allie's pov

"OMG." Amy said, looking me up and down.

"He is gonna fall really hard for you." Sandy said getting up, winking at me.

I just rolled my eyes. Remember the idea that they came up with? It turns out to be the most cliché, ridiculous idea of all time.

"Come on, we are gonna be late for school." I said, walking out of the room with Sandy and Amy following. Honestly, I wanted nothing more than  to just get out of this outfit.

What I am wearing right now is the most slutty outfit they could find (I know, I know, no slut shaming. But come on! I don't have any other words to describe this!)

Anywhore, this outfit was absolutely boring and uncomfortable. I wanted nothing more than to just rip it all off. Baby suit was better than this.

We walked downstairs. Cindy was cooking in the kitchen. Mom was nowhere to be seen. Maybe she left to go somewhere.

"Morning, Cindy." Amy greeted.

"Hey, girls. Had fun last night?" She asked, smiling at us. How the hell did she know about the party?

"Oh yeah." Sandy said, turning to us with a smirk.

Well, let's just say last night was crazy. We went out. Since Mom was home, we couldn't sneak out that easily so we had to wait till like 11 at night so mom would finally go to sleep so we can get out of the house. There was a party at our friend's house. It was super crazy. We laughed, danced, played a bit of truth or dare which was not that dirty. Well, I didn't get dared to do any dirty jobs. Well the best part was no bad boy was invited so no Tyler. We came back to my house around 6 in the morning.l, through the windows of course. To our luck, Mom didn't find out.

"Cindy, where's mom?" I asked, looking around.

"Oh, I almost forgot, she left you this." Cindy said passing a note to me.

Honey, so sorry, I had to leave early for an important meeting, don't worry I'll meet you tomorrow.

 ~Mom

I sighed, after reading the note. When is she ever gonna get out of this business shit anyway? I miss my mom, I really do, she used to spend time with me, now she don't even have time for herself. She was always travelling. I know she is pretty stressed out because she have to take care of me and stuff. But this is way too much for her to handle. I knew she was pushing herself to her limits and it pained me to see that.

"Earth to Allison." Sandy, said making me slightly jump.

"Oh sorry, I was kind of zoned out for a second." I said, looking down at my plate of food.

"Nah, it's okay." Amy said, munching on her bacon.

"You forgot to give me bacon, Cindy." I said pouting, pretending to be sad.

"Oh, I did that on purpose. You're an evil young lady, you don't deserve bacon." Cindy said playing along  but handed me a plate, nonetheless.

I gladly took the bacon and ate it.

After we were done, we walked outside to my car and drove off to hell hole a.k.a school.

-time skip-

We reached school in no time. Maybe it was because we were singing along to every song came on the radio all the way, like always.

Sandy and Amy really does make me feel happy. I don't think I could ever live without my best friends.

We walked towards our locker together.

"See you at lunch break." I said to Amy and Sandy, before walking off to my class.

"Okay." They both said in unison.

-Time skip-

The bell rang.

"Shit" I muttered as I walked towards the locker. This is the last class of the day, and I'm late.

I opened my locker, taking my book for the music class. Luckily I haven't seen Tyler today. I was so relieved cause he didn't come to school today. Or that's what I thought....

I knocked on the door of the class.

"Come in." Yelled Ms. Potts. I slowly opened the door and stepping inside.

"Sorry, Ms. Potts. I kind of got lost in th-" I started, but she interrupted me.

"It's okay, so hows the practice for the audition going with your partner?" She asked me, smiling softly.

"It's going good actually." I said, looking at my usual seat, there was Tyler sitting there, glaring at me.

"Oh okay, well go and take a seat, I was just about to start the class." She said.

"Thanks, ma'am" I said, smiling. I walked to my seat and sat down next to him.

"Trying to impress me?" He said, smirking at me.

"And why would I?" I said, smirking.

"To get my attention." He said, still giving me that annoying smirk. God, I wanted to punch him in the face.

"Hell no, the last thing I wanna do would to get your fucking attention." I said to him, annoyed. I mean why on Earth I want his attention? Sure, I dressed up but that wasn't for him! It was because Amy and Sandy made me wear it!

"Probably to win this bet." He shrugged.

"Oh, I can win this bet easily. Well, I got your attention without even trying in the first place." I said, giving him the best innocent smile I could muster. Gotcha!

He just groaned and turned back to his book.

I just smirked in victory before turning back to the class.

-time skip-

"Tyler, wait" I yelled running towards Tyler who was walking towards the Exit door.

He stopped and turned around.

"The audition is in like 1 week. We need to practice." I said to him, panting cause I have been running after him pretty fast, and I guess he is deaf to hear me calling his name or he was just ignoring me.

"I can't come over tonight." He said, looking down at his feet.

"Why not?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm actually grounded." He said, scratching the back of his neck. I wanted to laugh but that'd probably make him angry and I wasn't looking for another hulk session.

"Here." I handed him a paper which had my number on it. His face lit up when he saw what the paper was.

"Text me your address. I'm coming over tonight." I said, walking away.

"Okay." I heard him yell back.

Okay, let's keep this cool now. I'm going to Tyler's house tonight. Nothing can go wrong, right? Well I guess I have to find that out.

I walked towards my car. Amy and Sandy were already inside when I got in.

"So what's your plan for tonight?" Amy asked me.

"I'm going over to Tyler's." I said, bracing myself for the drama that was about to explode any moment now. Their eyes widened when I said it.

Here it comes.

One.

Two.

Thre-

"What?" They both yelled at the same time, which made me cover my ears.

"What? I can't go over now? Well I have an audition coming up next week. I gotta practice." I said simply, before I started the car and drove off. They started babbling on and on about going to the mall and buying to clothes to impress him but I just simply ignored them.

I knew one thing for sure. Tonight's gonna be a bloody long night..

Hope you liked it! I know it's pretty short. Anyway, Bye!