Twelve

"Come on guys. It's a festival."

Alice had slammed open the locked door and stepped inside with her younger sibling.

"Yeah, you wouldn't want to make a scene." Eliza smirked at them. Her eyes were gold just like Alice's but she held more fire in them than her sister.

"We wouldn't." Felix spoke with a fake smile. Eliza had a run in or two with the Volturi's guards before. They didn't like her at all. Minus Alec. The two had a past they just couldn't get away from.

Eliza sensed another presence headed their way and her eyes met with the blood red eyes of Jane Volturi.

"Enough." The girl spoke. Eliza quickly went to Bella's side knowing what Jane was capable of. "Aro sent me to see what was taking so long." The red eyed girl looked at Felix and Demetri.

"Oh just getting to know each other a little bit more intimately is all." Eliza rolled her eyes and she felt the death glares from everyone around her but her eyes never left Janes.

"Eliza Cullen." Jane spoke as she looked the girl up and down.

"The one and only." Jane glared at Eliza before turning around and walking back in the direction she came. Edward was the first to follow her along with Bella trailing behind him.

"Just do what she says." Alice whispered to Bella before sending a glare to her sister who just sighed. It wasn't the first time she'd be in trouble and it definitely wasn't the last.

The group made their way down the hall, down a flight of stairs and to an elevator. The rode the elevator down until they came into what would be a lobby. A woman greeted the group in Italian with a smile on her face.

Eliza tuned out the conversation before her and kept aware of her surroundings as they came to a pair of double doors and Jane pushed them open. The room before the vampires was quite grand. High ceilings and pillars to hold the room. Eliza was definitely amazed but she knew who lived there.

"Sister." The voice brought Eliza back down to Earth as she knew who it belonged to. "They sent you out to get one and you bring back three, and a half." Alec's eyes met Eliza. "Such a clever girl." Jane walked confidently back to her brother while the Three vampires and Bella stood in front of the Volturi.

"What a happy surprise." Are stood from his chair with his arms extended. "Bella is alive after all. Isn't that wonderful. I love a happy ending." Aro had made his way over the the Cullens and grabbed onto Edward's hands.

Aro had pulled Edward's hand from Bella and the girl gasped in response. "They are so rare." Aro spoke picking up his hand and making eye contact with Edward. Eliza had grabbed onto Bella's arm and pulled her closer.

Aro gasped and spoke words in Italian, "La Tu Cantante." Which meant his blood singer. The one who's blood calls to him. "Her blood appeals to you so much. It makes me thirsty." Aro gulped wanting the group to know of his thirst. "How can you stand to be so close to her?" He asked Edward.

"It's not without difficulty." Edward responded back to the Vampire in front of him.

"Yes I can see that." Aro chuckled.

"Aro can read every thought I've ever had with one touch." Edward told Bella. He turned back to Aro, "and now you know everything. So get on with it."