Four

"Leaving?!"

Eliza was shocked. "Because of what happened to Bella?! We're leaving?!" Her eyes started watering. Whenever they left they didn't return for years. "I have friends now! What am I supposed to say?"

"Those mutts shouldn't be a priority." Rosalie hissed.

"Those mutts are my friends." Eliza hissed back. "At least let me say goodbye before we go." Rosalie rolled her eyes.

"Go." Carlisle shoo'd off his daughter.

"Carlisle." Rosalie spoke.

Eliza was gone in the blink of an eye. She made it passed the treaty line and into the home of Sam and Emily. She ran straight into the arms of the first person she saw.

"Woah. What's wrong kid?" Paul asked chuckling.

Eliza didn't speak she just stayed in his arms taking in his warmth.

"Seriously kid, what's wrong?" He pulled her to arms length and saw her eyes were red and tears were falling out.

"What happened? Did those leech's hurt you?!" He growled while shaking slightly.

"My family. We're leaving." She cried.

"What do you mean leaving?" He asked her as he calmed down.

"Carlisle is supposed to look older than he does right now. And people are starting to notice." Eliza wiped her eyes before hugging him again. She didn't like not telling him the real reason why they were leaving.

"Starting to notice what?" Jared and Sam entered the house with Emily right behind them.

Eliza flew out of Paul's arms and into Jared's.

"Eliza says that Dr. Cullen doesn't look his age and people are questioning it so now they have to leave." Paul growled.

"What? No way!" Jared held onto his friend tighter.

She just nodded her head in response. Emily made her way over to the small girl and pulled her into her own arms. "Come on, let's go watch a movie and take your mind off of this for a little while okay?" Eliza nodded and walked with Emily to the living room. All three boys watched the two girls and decided to follow them and watch the movie with them.

After the movie ended Eliza's phone rang. They all stared at it as it rang knowing exactly who was calling.

"I have to go home now." She was laying with her head in Emily's lap and sat up straight. She could feel the tears welling up in her eyes again. She didn't want to leave her second family.

"We'll miss you princess." Paul pulled her up and into his arms hugging her tight.

Jared then pulled her to him and hugged her even tighter. "I'm gonna miss you."

She let the tears come out and Emily began to comfort her. "Keep in touch will you?" She whispered to her. Eliza nodded and pulled away and looked to Sam.

He sighed and held his arms out for a hug. She hugged him tight and sobbed. This had become her second family and she was gonna miss them.

"Come. We'll walk you to the treaty line." Sam wiped away her tears. Eliza nodded and hugged Emily again promising to keep in touch.

Together the three boys walked the only Cullen they tolerated back to the treaty line where her family was waiting.

"Thank you for ensuring her safety." Carlisle greeted the wolf pack.

Sam nodded in response before slightly pushing Eliza to her family. She turned around quickly and pulled the three wolves into a big hug before rushing to her family. Rosalie grabbed her sister and wrapped her arms around her.

The pack disappeared and the Cullens were left to head to their flight.

"Where are we going?" Eliza asked her family.

"New York." Rosalie said brushing a piece of hair behind her sisters ear.

"Sounds fun." Eliza responded flatly.

"Where's Edward? He was just here?" She tried to look around for her brother but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Who knows. After what he did let him go off and do whatever he feels like." Rosalie scoffed. The plane called everyone to board and the Cullens took their seats and waiting for the plane to take off to their new home.