Five

"Who!?"

Eliza screamed into her phone as she was talking with Paul on the phone. 

"Some Leech. Woman. Red hair. Doesn't matter. She won't be coming back anytime soon." He growled.

"Red Hair? Victoria?!" Eliza screamed again.

"Listen if you scream again I will hang up on you." He laughed.

"Sorry. It's just that what the hell is she doing there." Eliza was concerned for her friend's safety.

"If Victoria is back then who's going to protect Bella?" Eliza chewed on her nail before running her hand through her hair.

"You don't think we can protect her? Your lack of faith for us hurts princess. Plus we just got a new recruit in." She could hear the fake hurt in his voice as he spoke. Then she heard another voice.

"Princess? Is that Eliza!?" She could hear Jared's voice in the background. She started giggling when she heard them wrestling for the phone.

"Hey that's my phone!" Paul screamed.

"Oh shut up Paul! Hey Liza!" She heard Jared's voice talk through the phone.

"Hey Jared. How are you?" She smiled at the sound of his voice.

"Eh. Same old same old. I asked Kim to be my girlfriend the other day." He mentioned like it was no big deal.

"Why would you say it like that? Like hello that's a big deal Jared!! I'm so proud of you!" She exclaimed through the phone.

"Yeah so like we're going on out first date as a couple and I have no idea what to do."

"Jared I wish I could be there to help but I cant." She sighed.

"Please I need your help with everything! Just please maybe I can talk them into letting you come back for a while. You can stay with me until you have to go back to them." He pleaded for her.

"I don't know Jared. I- Hold on someone's at the door." She put her phone down and answered the door. There Alice stood with a suitcase and an airline ticket.

"Tell Paul and Jared to shut up I'm tired of hearing them talk. Carlisle is driving you to the airport in 20 so hurry up." Eliza hugged her sister tightly.

"Oh thank you thank you thank you!!!" She squealed in delight. "I love you so much!!" She kissed her sister on the cheek and ran back to her phone. "Jared I'll call you back I have to deal with something real quick."

"You better call me back or I'm flying over there. Wherever you are." Eliza scoffed.

"Yeah right. I'll talk to you soon." She hung up the phone and rushed to get changed out of her pajamas.