FOUR

❛❛ᴶᵘˢᵗ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵃᵈᵃᵖᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵉ

❛❛ᴶᵘˢᵗ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵃᵈᵃᵖᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵉ.❜❜

___________~*~__________

It's been 2 years since I leave Forks.  I always contacted my dad and sometimes the black and clearwater families.  I don't want to be like Bella breaking all ties with the people in Forks and La push. 

My dear cousin Devian has visited me several times.  He came with aunt keylie and uncle Abraham. We played in the sand with the scorching sun.  We have to drag Bella to do that want to play with us.  Uh I miss him. Missing our sweet moments and sometimes how annoys him.

In Phoenix my life is going well, I have some good friends and how many more claim to be my friends.  They used to spread some bad rumors about me.  They are even still children.  But....

Fuck for my fake friend.

I'm kind of popular in school.  people always say how pretty I am or something about my accent.

I decided to study hard so I could jump to a higher class and I succeeded.  I managed to jump 2 classes.

Now I am 8 years old.  I decided to learn something about art and music.  In my previous life I really liked singing.  I started singing lessons and playing Musical instrument just for fun. I never wanted to be a celebrity or anything like that.

Violin is my favorite musical instrument today. Although I also like guitar a little.

I have similar traits to Bella.  She likes quiet, reading and listening to music like me.  It's just that our taste in books is different she prefers stories about romance or something, but I prefer fantasy or mystery.

Bella and I are so close that we're not even apart.  I always love my sister.  I always wanted to have a younger sister and now I have one.  I tried to change hers nature so that it was not as bad as the one in the book. In movies she looks a lot better.

I still remember a few years ago I wanted to learn to cook for dad.  In the novel or fanfic.i think it is written that my father is very bad at cooking and can even burn eggs. So I decided to ask my mother to teach me cooking.  My mom is good at cooking but she likes to experiment some with cooking and some have bad ends.

"Mom, I want to learn to cook."  I tell mom today is the start of school holidays.

Mother raised an eyebrow and gave me a strange look.