NINETEEN

VOLTURI POV

VOLTURI POV

Today is like the same day for Marcus.  A boring and insignificant day for him.  He holds the book and looks at it but doesn't read it.  Happiness when reading books for him has been lost since his wife left thousands of years ago.

He didn't feel the urge to live anymore.  If only his brother hadn't thwarted his suicide.  He heard footsteps, someone knocked on the library door.

"Come in," said Marcus.

"Sorry master, master aro called you," said the guard named Felix.

Marcus closed his book and began to step into the throne room where Aro was.  He thought Aro might want him to see the connection between the lawbreaking vampire.

He came to the throne room.  He started walking towards the throne.  He sat down then started asking aro.

"What's up brother?"  Marcus asked.

"I just want you to check the coven ties. It's been almost 2 centuries we haven't checked the whole," said aro.

"Yeah a lot of things can happen brother," said Caius agreeing Aro's words.

Marcus activates his powers.  He stood up from his throne with a shocked face.  It makes Aro and Caius confused.  Marcus hasn't shown any emotion for nearly two thousand years.

"Is there a problem?" Asked Caius.

Marcus didn't answer.  He focused on paying attention to the golden thread that connected them to someone.  The thread didn't look that bright but it was still very beautiful.

They had a mate that was all Marcus could conclude.  He looks smiling.

"We have a mate brother!" Said Marcus he looked happy.

"Really? Can I?"  Aro asked he wanted to see if it was true.

Marcus didn't answer but he held out his hand to Aro.  Aro took Marcus's hand and grasped it.

Memories of Marcus' vision filled his head.  The ropes that connected them were truly beautiful.

"So is it true?"  Caius asked.

"Marcus is right we have a mate," said Aro.

Caius's eyes seemed to be sparkling with happiness.  He didn't expect someone like him to get a partner.

"We have to make changes in this castle before she gets here," said Aro.

They started making plans for a new room in the castle wing.  That will be their mate's place. Marcus says that their mates are not yet born into this world.The rope will be much lighter after she is born.

They've also told the wives about their mates.  Athenodora decided to look for something new out there.  Meanwhile, Sulpica remains in Volturi for a while until she finds out where to go.

Aro is really excited about the news that they have a mate.  Although he was a little impatient to wait for it.  He still had to be patient.

Unlike Aro or Marcus, Caius was less calm and in control.  He really gets emotional easily.  He waited for her mate almost nineteen years it was a very long time for him to wait for his Mate.

On January 16, 1985 the bond became lighter.  Marcus was struck by the golden thread.  He thrust his hand towards Aro.

"It's really beautiful brother." Aro said he looked happy to know that his Mate may have been born.

They had already decided that they would wait a few more years to conduct a search so that their mate could be with his family.

Of course Caius didn't accept it.  He almost destroyed the table in front of him.  But Marcus stopped him.

After calming himself down, Caius finally gave up on his siblings' decision.

Aro was very happy with the news that he began to pay attention to the development of human technology so that their mates were comfortable living in this castle with them.

He has also done a lot of renovations to their mate's room.  He really can't wait to meet.

__________ ~ * ~ ________

Nineteen years passed after they found out about their mate.  At this time they felt the pain from their mates.  Caius held his chest the pain was very bad because it belonged to his Mate.

Marcus stiffened as he saw the ties begin to fade.  He had seen much dimmer bonds before but he had never been this worried about them.  Of course it's their mate's bond!

The guards around them immediately helped their king.

After a while the pain disappeared completely.  They are truly grateful.  That means their mate is fine.

After that incident Aro decided to have Demetri find their mate.  Their mate will have a similar smell to them and that could be a clue for them to find it.

They once again had to wait for their queen.  Caius was almost angry with Aro and Marcus for waiting too long for their mates.

But finally he calmed down again.  The bodyguards began to avoid Caius as they didn't want to get in trouble by being around him in bad emotions.

Athenodora manages to find her partner as she travels the world.  She had already told Caius and Volturi that they were happy for her.

As for Sulpica she has decided to try the vegetarian lifestyle practiced by the Denali coven and now she has been living with them for nearly two decades.

Meanwhile Demetri was still struggling to find their queen.  He got a lot of trouble from Caius because he was considered incompetent in looking for the queen.

Demetri only hoped that she would find the queen soon before something worse happened to her.

They all just hoped to see their queen soon.

___________ ~ * ~ ____________

° AUTHOR NOTE °
Hi guys, this is the last chapter before entering the new moon.

If you like it, don't forget to vote.

If you have suggestions or ideas, you can comment or chat with me.

Fyi, most of the photos in this story I edited myself so if it's not good, I hope you'r understand it hehe.

Btw ready ready for a new banner guys xixixi.