NINE

❛❛ᴵᵐᵃᵍⁱⁿᵉ ᵐᵉᵉᵗⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳⁱᵗᵉ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵉᵉᵗⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ᵃˢ ᵃⁿ ᵃᶜqᵘᵃⁱⁿᵗᵃⁿᶜᵉ ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ

❛❛ᴵᵐᵃᵍⁱⁿᵉ ᵐᵉᵉᵗⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳⁱᵗᵉ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵉᵉᵗⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ᵃˢ ᵃⁿ ᵃᶜqᵘᵃⁱⁿᵗᵃⁿᶜᵉ ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ.❜❜

_________~*~_________

AUTHOR POV

A sunny day is the thing that rare in the city of Forks. Rexa is still loyal to hers bed. She was still sleeping very soundly before the alarm went off. She turned off her alarm and started to go to the bathroom to clean herself and then began to dress to go to her office.

She picked up a pair of white underwear and t-shirt, paired with a gray blazer and matching trousers. She wears black high heels.

After that she went down to the kitchen to cook, she would cook pancakes

After that she went down to the kitchen to cook, she would cook pancakes. She began to take out the ingredients from the cupboards and the refrigerator. Then mix it up and start cooking it. As she was cooking she heard hers father walking towards the kitchen.

"Morning dad," said Rexa.

"Morning, kid." Charlie said hello.

"Uhh, this is my first day working at the company. I hope I don't do anything stupid," Rexa Complaints to her father.

"You'll be fine, you might be a little nervous but it's normal it's your first day." Charlie said calming Rexa.

"Hopefully."

After that we continued their breakfast. After a while Charlie started talking.

"Re?" Father called her.

"Yeah dad what?"

"I hope you focus on work and not dating at least until you graduate college maybe?" Charlie spoke nervously.

"Of course my dad isn't too interested in dating either now."

"Thank God, that's better," Charlie said, relieved.

After their breakfast was finished they started walking out. She kissed Charlie on the cheek then drove to her car. She promised to pick up Wendy. On the way she enjoyed the sound of the radio and the sound of the wind hitting her car.