TWENTY-EIGHT

❛❛ If you are honest with me, I'll hate you for the rest of my life

❛❛ If you are honest with me, I'll hate you for the rest of my life.  But if you lie I'll never forgive you❜❜

~ * ~

THIRD PERSON POV

"Hi cousin!"  Rexa greets her cousin Devian.

Devian looked surprised, he never thought that he and his cousin would meet in a castle full of vampires and she became the mate's of the king.

"Rexa? Really?" Devian asked doubtfully.

'This is impossible' thought Devian.

Rexa didn't answer she just walked towards Devian and hugged him tightly.  Devian froze in the girl's arms he realized it was really his younger cousin.

"I miss you, why don't you ever visit me."  Said Rexa, still in Devian's embrace.

Devian returned his hug with a tighter hug.

"I'm sorry," said Devian.

Aro and Caius entered the room and growled a little at Devian.  Devian gasped and released his hug from Rexa.  Rexa glared at the two of them.

"Come on, he's my cousin."  Rexa said that to Aro and Caius, then took Devian's hand and smiled strangely at him.

"You're such a good liar, I didn't even notice."  Said Rexa still with a smile.  This time she was really scary to Devian.

"Uh, can we not discuss it?" Devian asked nervously, he lied a lot to his cousin for hers safety as well.

"Of course, but why didn't you come to visit me and Bella for almost 3 years ?!"  Rexa asked, slightly irritated.

"If you are honest with me, I will hate you for the rest of my life. But if you lie I will never forgive you."  Said Rexa with a deadly gaze.

The Rexa couple only stared at Devian sharply, it made Devian even more nervous.  Renata was beside him trying to hold back hers laughter because of Devian's nervousness.

"I'm really sorry Rexi." Devian said, he could not tell the lie it only adds to the complexity of the problem and to be honest with her this is much worse right.

Why do women have to be this complicated?

Rexa was silent for a while before looking at Devian again this time with a slight frown.

"Don't do that anymore, you just keep calling me. You think with that I won't miss you uh."  Said Rexa.

Aro stepped forward towards Devian.  He knew that he might be able to get some of Devian's memories of his mate.

"May I?"  Aro asked Devian.

Devian nodded him head and gave him hand to Aro without hesitation.