Chapter 1: The betrayal

"Oh man, I can't wait to see mom!" Ash yelled to Pikachu, who was sitting on Ash's shoulder. He was running to his house having a race with Pikachu, who, of course, won because of his Quick Attack.

Ash had recently lost the league against Gladion because he had a Silvally who destroyed his Melmetal with fire Multi-attack. He was happy with the results. However, his friends were not. They were angry that this boy could not win anything, even though he had a Naganadel and a Melmetal.

He opened the door shouting: "MOM, I'M HOME!". His mom came to him and said:

"Ash! Dear! You were outstanding in the league!"

"Heh, thanks, mom," replied Ash with a mildly saddened face. His mother noticed so and comforted him, saying:

"Ash, don't be sad about it. There are new regions that you can visit and maybe become a pokemon champion in one of them! I heard that a reunion with your friends is in the back!" Said Delia (In this story, Delia doesn't suck).

"Ok, Pikachu, we're going to say hi to them." Said Ash to his loyal Pokemon, earning a nod from him with a happy smile

When he got there, every one of his traveling companions was awaiting him. Bonnie, Max, and Lillie looked at him happily. In contrast, the rest of them: Misty, Brock, Tracey, May, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Clemont, Serena, Mallow, Lana, Sophocles, and Kiawe, looked at him with slightly angered faces.

Ash: Hey guys! Wh-

Brock: Cut it out, Ketchum! Give up already!

Ash: WHAT?!?!?!?!

Misty: You are just so pathetic! I shouldn't have stuck with you!

Tracey: You're just so dull. No-one would stick with you.

May: Just find something else! It's not your style! 

Dawn: I agree with May. Just find something else. You aren't fun!

Iris: You will always be a little kid with no talents whatsoever

Cilan: Your taste has been dried out!

Clemont: every time my inventions blow up, it was because of you!

Serena: I HATE YOU!! YOU CAN EVEN WIN A SINGLE GYM BATTLE WITHOUT TRYING 5 TIMES!! I NO LONGER LIKE NOR LOVE YOU!

Lana: You are an evil luck charm

Mallow: You scare away every customer!

Kiawe: Everything was fine until YOU showed up

Sophocles: I don't even know why I was your friend

Ash was left utterly destroyed. Everyone he once cared about left him to rot, to die. He believed no one was with him until:

Lillie: I just have one thing to say, WHAT THE $%&%# IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!? ASH WAS THE ONE THAT MADE YOU WHERE YOU ARE TODAY, FOR ARCEUS' SAKE HE DID SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU, AND YOU REPAY HIM WITH THIS?!

Bonnie: Lillie is right. What you did to him is horrifying. I will not go with you if you like that all the time towards the people that inspire you.

Max: You are right Bonnie, Ash is my idol. I would never do such a thing to him. He was always the one who taught me everything, and I owe him one.

Ash ran as if his life depended on doing so with the people that stuck with him close by. He ran to Professor's Oak lab and immediately told him what was happening. Prof. Oak was furious, to say the least. He went to a hidden workshop and gave Ash a device called "Nanodex or Pokewatch" (Wow, big surprise who saw that coming :/ I indeed didn't).

Ash went to the backyard to get his loyal Pokemon. Only Corphish, Torkoal, Boldore, and Palpitoad decided to go with the traitors. The rest of them believed in him. He re-captured his Pokemon until:

Serena: Ash! We just do it for your best!

Ash: GIVE UP ON MY ALL-TIME DREAM. IS SOMETHING GOOD FOR ME?! I DON'T THINK SO!

Brock: Well, if you're not gonna surrender, then we will make you do it. Brock sent out his Steelix and the other traitors sent out their strongest Pokemon.

Iris: Do you give up now? Little kid?

Ash. If I give up, I die.Misty: Fine then! Everyone, use your most potent attack!

Meanwhile, at the border of the worlds (Idk why I named it that but whatever, too late :b)

Arceus: Lord Enma, it's been awhile

Lord Emna: Same Arceus

There was a big reunion between Yo-kai and Pokemon. Those that were present were the legendary Pokemon along with Sir Arron's Lucario and Ash's Greninja. For the Yo-kai representatives, there were the Legendary Yo-Kais plus Venoct and Kyubi.

Mewtwo: So, this meeting is because of our chosen one

Arceus: Indeed, we believe that the yo-kai chosen one and our chosen one will be able to unite us once again, but there's a problem

Kyubi: Which is?

Zekrom: His former "friends" rebelled against him, and now they're going to kill him

Every yo-kai member: WHAT?!?!?!?!

Arceus: We can't go by without being spotted by everyone and attempted to get caught, so we need one of your troops.

Venoct: I'll go

Shogunyan: Same with myan

Lord Enma: Then it's clear, go save him!

Venoct and Shogunyan: We'll do!

Back where we left off:

A large multicolored beam composed of everyone's most potent attack was headed in Ash's direction. Ash put all of his Pokemon inside his pokeballs to keep them safe from damage. He braced himself for the giant attack.

. . .

But nothing happened

Ash looked up quickly, surprised by the fact that someone created a light blue shield to block off the attack. It was a figure that stood taller than him. he had dark blue hair covering one of his eyes. He wore a dark kimono with sandals.

The yo-kai glanced at Ash and said:

Venoct: Chosen One, leave, we'll deal with these bastards.

Ash: Who are you?

Venoct: Now it's not the time for introductions. Make a run for it. We'll catch up with you and tell you everything.

Ash immediately got up and raced into the forest, where he was hidden to the traitors while he could hear their speech.

When the beam died down, the traitors were shocked to the core. Ash was replaced with Venoct and a cat wearing Samurai Armor with his blade up for combat.

Shogunyan: Lillie, Max, Bonnie, Go with hyam!

The trio was astonished but quickly followed the instructions of the yo-kai guards. At that moment, Shogunyan and Venoct unleashed their soultimate move toward the traitors' Pokemon. It quickly one-shot them and left them fainted.

Shogunyan: Miau, leave, or we'll cut you into pieces.

Venoct: If not, I think my dragons will have a nice meal today...

The traitors sprinted in fear away from the powerful guards as they went to the group's hiding location.

YAY!!!!! ONE CHAPTER DONE FOR YOU TO ENJOY. I honestly thought I could maybe send this early in the morning even though I have to study. Big surprise, that went wrong. Sorry for false promises. I will TRY to get a chapter every now and then.

Until then, Behave! :D