Chapter 7: What a day...

Ash went to the Pokemon Center along with everyone. Ash, Lillie, Venoct, Blizzaria, Max, and Bonnie entered the Pokemon Center. They registered and got a room in the Champion's suite.

They headed out and saw a group that they never wanted to see again. At the moment they saw them, stuff was about to go down.

Clemont: BONNIE!

May: MAX!

Gladion: LILLIE!

They had teary eyes as they saw after so long their brother/sister. They ran towards them with a hug. The good? (I have no idea how to call them, so I'm gonna call them good guys) guys sidestepped, and the traitors fell face-first into the concrete.

Gladion: Ow! Hey! What was that for?!

Lillie: You know what you did! You just sent away our best friend from us! We respected him, and you ditched him.

Clemont: Oh, come on! He was incredibly weak!

Bonnie: No, he was not! He was the true big brother I never had! Not like you! You always hated me and wanted me to go away. Now you WANT me back?! In a million years! I'm going with Red.

May: Who is that guy?

Red: The name's Red, Red Satoshi. Champion of NYC

The traitors blanched when they heard this and flinched in fear. They knew how powerful he must be, considering he trained The undefeated Elite 9 single-handed.

Venoct: You already recognize me, don't you, MURDERERS?

Brock: Wait, you're the guy that - Brock froze. He needed to come up with an excuse. He thought and said -killed Ash!

There was a moment of silence before being interrupted by wheezes. All of the "good guys" (Idk) started laughing and had tears in their eyes because they laughed.

Venoct: *still wheezing* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA You really don't have dignity. Oh, come on! Everyone and their mother who saw the news knew that I was the one that protected him from you.

They remembered the news in which it was shown Venoct creating a barrier and Shogunyan close aiding him.

Kiawe: Whatever, I challenge you, Venoct, for a Pokemon Battle!

Sophocles: And I challenge you, Red, to a Pokemon Battle.

Kiawe & Sophocles: If we win, you give us your Pokemon, if you win...

Red and Venoct: You piss off

Venoct teleported everyone to a battlefield, and they got into a fighting position. First up, it was Venoct VS Kiawe.

Kiawe: Get ready to lose to my fire! Turtonator! Heat up!

Venoct: Ghost or Dragon?

Kiawe: Ghost

Venoct: Ok, Aegislash, Hack, and Slash!

Kiawe: Are you stupid? Whatever, another easy Pokemon for me. Turtonator, Flamethrower!

Venoct: Endure it

Kiawe smirked when the flamethrower impacted. He went to Venoct's side and demanded the Pokemon.

Kiawe: Give me your Pokemon!

Venoct: Why should I?

Kiawe: It got defeated

Venoct: Buy some glasses and look again.

When the smoke died down. Aegislash stood there like it felt a breeze. Kiawe was shocked.

Venoct: Aegislash, Shadow Claw!

Aegislash changed form and rushed at Turtonator with a purple claw. It impacted and immediately fainted Turtonator.

Kiawe: Wh-H-How?!

Venoct: Training, you should actually try it.

Sophocles and Red got into their side of the battlefield, ready to fight. Red wanted to fight him... literally... and kill him, but he restrained himself.

Sophocles: Togedemaru, come out!

Red: *sigh* Aerodactyl, show yourself!

Togedemaru came out of its Pokeball considerably weak. Sophocles probably used him as an electric plug for too long. Aerodactyl was healthy and happy, unlike the Togedemaru.

Sophocles: Togedemaru use Thunderbolt!

Red: Dodge and use Crunch

Togedemaru fired a thunderbolt, but Aerodactyl simply moved to the side and flew at him with his fangs open. The attack fainted Togedemaru.

Sophocles: How?

Red: Same as Venoct, training

Blizzaria: Well done Veny! (that's Venoct's nickname)

Venonat blushed a bit, but the dragon scarf hid it. Brock turned to see who talked, and as soon as he saw the girl, he kneeled and started flirting with her. Venoct was mad, but on the outside, he was seen calm.

Venoct: Could you stop flirting with my friend?

Brock: Lay off, dumbass

Venoct: The only dumbasses here are you, Mister. "I'm so bad that I need to ban my weakness from my gym."

They all flinched. Did this man know about their thefts?

Blizzaria: Thanks!

Venoct: Anytime

Lillie: Can you get us out of here, Venoct?

Venoct: Sure

Gladion: WAIT!

Lillie: Ugh? What?

Gladion: You're going with me!

Gladion then forcefully took his "sister's" hand, but Red stepped in and broke Gladion's. The boy grunted in pain.

Gladion: What the frick was that for?

Red: Attempt at taking my wife

Every bad guy: WHAT?!

Lillie: Yep, we're married

Gladion: I won't allow it

Red: You have no right on what can she do

Gladion: Of course I do. She's my sister.

Lillie: Not anymore, Gladion. Mother disowned you.

Bonnie: Dad also disowned you, Clemont.

Max: Same with my parents, May.

Venoct: Do you want me to teleport us to our place?

The good guys: Yes!

Venoct teleported the bad guys to the Pokemon Center, Max and Bonnie to their room, Red (Ash) and Lillie to their room, and himself to the mansion.

What a day...