Chapter 12: Quarter finals. Ash vs Cilan

(This is going to be torture to write dialogue for Cilan)

Ash woke up to the usual, found Lillie on his lap sleeping. Max and Bonnie were awake nos cooking breakfast. Venoct was out training, and Blizzaria needed to help out Katie and Nate. Ash kissed Lillie to wake her up, and they both got ready for the day.

When everyone returned, they went to see the matchups. Surprisingly, the traitors didn't talk to them, which was a good sign. The pairs were announced on the screen, and they were:

Ash VS Cilan

Lillie VS Serena

Max VS Bonnie

Kiawe VS Sophocles

(Timeskip brought to you by a green chandelure)

Ash and Cilan made it's way to the battlefield. Cilan was troubled. He knew that he could beat him as Ash was just a weakling, but Ash won against Trip with Ease even though he can't.

Cilan: This is the day when your dish rots.

Ash: Speak to me in English

Cilan: You are just too uncultured to understand my delicious words.

Ash: No one can. Are you saying that everyone except you is stupid?

Cilan: Why yes

The crowd didn't understand nor like the way Cilan was talking. They wanted to see the battle already.

Ref: Trainers! This is a total 6 on 6 battle between Cilan and Ash! The winner will advance to the semifinals. Trainers, release your pokemon.

Ash: Soar through the skies, Pikachu!

Ash revealed a Delta Pikachu. She was gliding in the air. Delta Pikachu had blue glasses and a fluffy tail that helped her get up in the mood. In addition, she had a purple stone reminiscent of an Eviolite.

Upon being released, she flew around the battlefield, not caring about the many gasps among the crowd. Cilan himself was surprised and asked him:

Cilan: How did you even catch a Delta Pokemon?

Ash: Well, it's kind of a long story. I'll tell it after the battle. We don't want to keep the crowd waiting, don't we?

Cilan: Hmph, alright. Basculin, let's go!

A Basculin was materialized out of the Pokeball. It had Blue stripes, sharp teeth, and he seemed in good condition.

Cilan: Serve an exquisite Waterfall

Basculin engulfed himself in a water current and dived underground. At the same time, some sparkles of water came from where Pikachu was flying.

Ash: At the right time, dodge and use Swift

When Basculin shot himself at Pikachu, she reacted fast and dodged to the left. Upon missing, Basculin was left in the air while being pelted by stars from Pikachu.

Cilan: Basculin use Aqua Jet

Ash: Fly

Basculin surrounded himself in water and came charging towards Pikachu. Pikachu went upwards above the clouds and stayed there, preparing himself.

Cilan: I got you now. Use Swords Dance

Basculin surrounded himself with swords that started moving around Basculin, giving him an attack boost.

Ash: Drop now!

Cilan: Basculin, let's use Waterfall

Cilan smirked. His plan was perfect. Pikachu came flying downwards while Basculin surrounded himself and prepared to dive downwards. Cilan's smirk stopped once he saw Pikachu dropping at an incredible speed downwards, hitting Basculin.