Chapter 2: Introductions

Venoct and Shogunyan went to a nearby tree where Ash's friends were. They were mostly short. Shogunyan was the height of Pikachu but heavier since he has armor. Venonat was shorter than Ash, but the same size as Lillie, with golden eyes, would be incredibly menacing at night. The group was startled by the two figures walking to them.

Venoct: Whoa there, we will not harm you, Chosen One. In fact, it's the complete opposite.

Ash: Wait, who are you?! I don't even know your name!

Venoct: The name's Venoct, Royal Guard of Lord Emma

Shogunyan: And myan name is Shogunyan, Captain of the miau Royal Guard.

Max: Why are you here?!

Venoct: Easy, kiddo, we're here because Arceus and Lord Enma need your assistance, and you were about to get killed. The legendaries couldn't be there because they would immediately master-ball them, so we took the offer.

Lillie: But, what are you?

Shogunyan: We're yo-Kai, Nyan!

--One incredibly long explanation of what yo-kais are later--

Bonnie: Wow... You sure have a backstory!

Venoct: Yup, hey, we need to go

Max: Where are you taking us?- said Max with a frightened voice.

Shogunyan: Calmiau down. We're not taking you hostage.

Soon the group was surrounded by a faint blue light that circled them. Ash and his group were shocked and curious while the Royal Guards were used to it.

They were transported into a conference room. On the right side of the table were every legendary Pokemon in existence. On the left side, there were tons of yo-kai sitting on elegantly decorated chairs.

Ash: Where are we?

Arceus: In the border of the worlds. Chosen One, we need your help.

Lord Enma: Indeed, we're trying to break the barrier between Pokemon and yo-kai. There was an eventful day in which yo-kai and Pokemon were separated by a barrier. Since that day, everyone that was not a pokemon nor a yo-kai got their memory erased about that event. Only a couple of legendary Pokemon and yo-kai know.

Volcanion: We have tried breaking it since. We found a prophecy in which the Chosen One from the Pokemon world and the Chosen One from the yo-kai world must unite to break it.

Ash: So I need to unite with whoever the Chosen One from the yo-kai world is to break the barrier. Easy enough.

Diancie: We were waiting for a moment in which you could go to this world to open the barrier. We found out the situation you were in and sent Venoct and Shogunyan here to help you.

Max: Wait, ASH IS THE CHOSEN ONE?!

Celebi: Yes, he is. Also, there is another thing we want to do.

Ash: Which is?- said Ash raising an eyebrow of curiosity.

Xurkitree: We want to go with you

Ash: WHAT?! THAT'S TOO MUCH...

Dialga: No, he's right. We want to go with all of you. You are free to capture us.

To say that Ash was surprised is an enormous understatement. His face showed confusion, happiness, respect, and surprise. Every legendary Pokemon in existence wanted to go with him. Even the one who will not be captured wished to accompany him.

Jirachi: But not all of us will be with you. Some of your friends will also be allowed to capture us. For example, I want to go with Max.

Max was almost crying because of happiness. A legendary pokemon who was his friend wanted to be caught by him.

They happily accepted and captured the legendary correspondent Pokemon.

Max captured Jirachi, Zapdos, Entei, and Victini.

Bonnie captured Zygarde, Celebi, Mesprit, and Cresselia.

Lillie captured Meloetta, Tapu Fini, Solgaleo (even though she already had it), Xerneas, Shaymin, Raikou, Magearna, and Azelf.

And Ash caught the rest of the legendary Pokemon. Even Arceus let herself be captured.

Once released once again to sit in their respective places. Lord Enma gave Ash a Yo-kai Watch to summon his Yo-kai friends, along with a complete Medalium where every single medal was placed organized.

He was going to get his revenge on those traitors, the ones who left him to die (quite literally). He just needed to wait and train. For 8 long years...

Yo-kai World POV:

Nate was visiting New Yo-kai City with Whisper and Jibanyan at his side. His team consisted of Blizzaria, Snartle, Betterfly, Everfore, Venoct, and Pinkipoo. Nate was quite happy with his team and always treated them kindly.

He was heading close by the Enma Palace when Zazel showed up and dragged him to the room.

Zazel: What happened to Lord Enma?! Why is he not here?!

Nate: I don't know! I didn't do anything at all!

Zazel: You sure? 'Cause I don't remember what happened to him. He said that I should go buy Chinese Food and when I returned you were walking by, and he wasn't in here!

Nate: I had no idea! Wh-

Lord Enma: What are you doing, Chosen One? Come here. I need to show you something.

Nate and Zazel follow him to the border of the world. Arceus and Lord Enma explain everything that is going on, and they agree to break the barrier.

He agreed with everyone that what happened to Ash and he is more than happy to destroy the barrier, after all, he is a curious kid that likes to explore new things.