Chapter 4: When love strikes (Aureliashipping)

Valentine's day rolled around, and everyone started their "meet-ups" with each other. Ash and Lillie were sleeping on the bed the last time we saw them. Somehow, they awoke cuddling each other. ("Somehow," you say... A certain yo-kai could answer that to you)

Ash was the first to wake up. He felt a soft mass on his chest. When he looked, Lillie was sleeping right on him. Ash's face immediately turned as red as a Charizard. He tried to move the girl aside to try to not wake her up.

After a few minutes, he managed to do exactly that and went to the couch, where he found Venoct doing exercise.

Ash: Hey Venoct, what are you doing exactly?

Venoct: Exercise

Ash: Uhhh, why?

Venoct: I never sleep. I'm generally awake during the entire night to protect from robbers, you know, the usual, Peckpocket trying to rob whatever he finds...

Ash: Ah! Seems cool

Venoct: How was your night?- said Venoct smirking a little. While checking everyone was asleep, he found Lillie and Ash close to each other. They were almost cuddling, so he finished the job pushing Lillie gently towards Ash's chest.

Ash remembering what happened, blushed madly. Venoct immediately put 2 and 2 together and knew the boy had a crush on her.

Ash: I-uh don't wanna talk about it...

Venoct: Why? A nightmare?

Ash: No, it's just embarrassing...

Venoct: sure... like you weren't asleep on top of a certain crush of yours- said Venoct while smirking. Deep down, he was bursting out laughing.

Ash's face turned even redder, and he raced to Venoct to shut him up. Venoct simply dodged to the right where the kitchen was and headed there while saying:

Venoct: Nah, it was just a joke, but I know 2 things...

Ash and Venoct started cooking when everyone got up. They cooked the best food for everyone. After all, it was a special day, and every couple was going out. Ash ate a Sirloin Steak, Lillie ate a Special ☆ Sundae, Nate ate a Seafood Curry, Venoct ate a Choice Tuna, Arceus ate a Jumbo Parfait, and Lord Enma ate a Candy Apple.

After finishing their meals, Lillie and Ash decided to look around New Yo-kai City. They decided to look in every single store they could find

First, they went to the park. The park was a beautiful place where every tree was always blooming, thanks to Elder Bloom. The two of them gazed at the beauty of the trees and went to talk with SV Snaggerjag, who found a new lake to protect from "dangerous humans willing to destroy his home."

Next, they went to Club Koma, where they met with DJ KJ, talked, and danced for a while. Komajiro shared his history with Komasan. He played some incredible tunes, and they both promised to return someday.

Then they went to the Yopple Store, where they saw the products and talked with Steve Jaws and Marc Oarcberg. They talked to each other and shared their history. They went shelf to shelf and even bought the Dream Link.

Finally, they went atop their home on New Yo-kai City and stargazed for a while. Lillie was in awe, and Ash was beyond nervous because he would confess his love for Lillie. He always liked the girl, and whenever he could have a moment with her, he would immediately agree.

Ash went to grab some snacks while racing over what could happen. Venoct went to see what were the sound upstairs and found Ash. He then explained he was trying to confess to Lillie and Venoct told him:

Venoct: Still as dense as a Walldin, huh? You seriously don't realize she also has a crush on you? Reading minds sure has its own perks.

Ash: What?! A-are you serious?

Venoct: Of course, Chosen One

Ash. Just call me Ash.

Venoct: Whatever, Ash. She likes you. Don't waste any time. Just confess. It's guaranteed- oh wait, you already left...

Ash raced to the balcony with the snacks we promised Lillie, and the two stargazed until two minutes go by, and Ash speaks:

Ash: Hey Lillie, I wanna tell you something

Lillie: Sure! What is it?

Ash: It's just that ever since I got to know you, I fell in love with you. I always wanted to stay with you and enjoyed playing with you.

Lillie gasped. Ash. The boy who helped her with LITERALLY EVERYTHING in her life just confessed to her. She immediately went to him and kissed him passionately. Ash was shocked for a couple of seconds before returning the kiss. They both pulled away with a giant blush on their faces, and Lillie said:

Lillie: I also love you, Ash. When I first saw you, I fell in love with you. You helped me so much. It's unbelievable.

Ash and Lillie kissed again under the stars. Life for them was perfect. Everything was going great. Until they heard clapping behind them. They both turned their heads quickly to Venoct, who was recording the entire dialogue and clapping for them. The blush on their faces turned even.

Venoct: Heh, nailed it!

Lillie: W-what do you mean?

Venoct: The ship has sailed! I just wanted to make you two realize that you like each other.

Ash and Lillie: Well, thanks for that!- they both laughed at the coincidence

It was time to go asleep. The couple went to bed, and Venoct still refused to sleep, so he just chilled in the living room exercising. But, what happened with Nate and Katie?

I AM BEYOND EXHAUSTED I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR 2 HOURS STRAIGHT IT'S 1 AM. *Deep breath* Sorry about that I got carried away...