Chapter 15

At the castle

Evie's POV

"Evie we need to call them!" I shake my head. "We can handle this! You know the second we call and say Auradon is in trouble, they'll want to come help! We can't bother them!"

My little bal heart couldn't take it if they at least didn't have a nice honeymoon.

Belle sighs and is trying to do some research on what to do. "Why did they have to do this now!" I sigh. "We'll have to face them..." Belle shakes her head. "Evie we need Mal shes the only one with magic." I think for a moment and then get an idea. "Not the only one..." Belle looks at me and looks cautious. "You think we can trust her?" I nod. "Uma is on the good side now and she'll want to help." Hopefully I thought.

We go to Uma's little house in the woods which is right by the ocean in case she wants to take a swim. I knock on her door hoping she'll be more than happy to join us. I hear footsteps and then the turn of the lock and the door opens revealing Uma. "Hey Evie." I smile. "Heyyy...so how are things." She looks at me confused. "Uh...fine. You?" "Good...good...okay listen.." "Let me guess...there's a new person trying to hurt Auradon and you can't beat it on your own so you need me and my magic."

I blink surprised she got it right away. "Well...yes that's right." Uma nods. "And who is it? You know I hate fighting against someone from the Isle." I sigh. "They aren't from the isle..." "Alright then who is it?" I sigh.

"It's Audrey."

Back at the resort

Mal lays on a chair staring at the sky. Ben goes to her and smiles softly. "What's on your mind?" Mal looks up at him and sighs. "I don't know...I just have the feeling somethings wrong at the castle. I mean why haven't anyone called? Evie surely always wants to hear the details of everything involving romance and.." Ben holds her hand and rubs it. "Mal maybe they're not calling because they want us to relax and they know we'd hate the interruptions when we're doing...other things." Ben smirks making Mal laugh. "Alright...maybe you're right." Ben smiles. "I am."

Back at the castle

Uma's eyes go wide. "You're not serious. Audrey?!" Evie nods sighing. "I guess she isn't done.." Uma rolls her eyes. "You need me to help you take care of that pretty pink princess again? Look it's one of your own just try talking to her." "We have! She isn't listening. It's like she's not even in her body. She doesn't even have Maleficents staff." "Whats controlling her then?" Uma asks. Evie shrugs. "We have no idea...but maybe with your magic we could try to figure it out and bring her back to normal."

Uma thinks for a moment and sighs rolling her eyes. "Fine! I'll help. By the way why isn't Mal here to help? I know she's on her honeymoon and everything but shouldn't she know about this?" Evie sighs and thinks she should. Everyone knows if Mal is the last to know about this she'll be outraged and go all dragon mode on everyone. Evie nods. "You're right...we need all the help we can get.

Evie gets her phone out and calls Mal.

"Hello?" Mal answers.

"Hey M...we have a problem."

________________________________
hi guys!! i finally got more inspo for this story! sorry this chapter is short i'll promise to make longer chapters!! all your comments and votes always make me smile and motivate me to write more! love you all! i hope you liked this!!❤️