Chapter 10

They all look at each other worriedly. Ben looks at Mal. "Mal...it's me Ben...your fiancé." Mal just looks even more confused. "You're not my fiancé I don't even know you!" She looks around and then spots Harry and smiles getting up and goes to him and kisses him. Ben's heart just starts to break as he watches the love of his life kiss someone else.

"This is my boyfriend." Harry smirks and holds her looking at all of us. "So if you all would kindly excuse us...we would like some alone time." Ben clenches his fists feeling the beast in him start to grow, but he controls himself. "What did you do to her?" He says with a demanding voice looking at Harry. He looks at him and just looks innocent. "I did nothing. I think Mal just finally sees who's the better man for her." "But..but" He wants to mention the baby, but he doesn't trust Hook. Evie goes up to them. "This is low for you Hook. We thought you changed." Harry just smirks. "I'm getting what I have deserve! And no one can stop me!" He takes Mal and they go into the forest.

Ben sighs. "What are we gonna do." Evie sighs putting her hands on her head. "This is a mess. How did Hook even get hold of a love potion." Ben thinks and then looks at her. "That's it...a love potion. That's all it is." Evie looks at him confused. "What are you getting at?" He smiles. "Remember when Uma put a love spell on me and all it took was Mal to kiss me and the spell broke." Evie starts smiling big. "Yes! Yes! That's it!" Ben smiles. "We just got to find a way to lure them to the castle. Maybe a ball? Surely Hook would want to show off his new "prize" there." Evie nods. "He'd definitely come...better tell your parents though before he shows up with Mal...or that won't look too good." He nods and they all start heading back to the castle.

Back at the castle

They make it to the meeting room and Ben gets his parents who come right away at how urgent his voice sounded. "Ben is everything alright?" Belle asked sounding worried. "Mom...dad please sit down." They both sit down and see the rest of the gang there, but no Mal. "What's going on son?" Ben sighs and puts his hands on the table looking at them. "Harry Hook...attacked us and threw a love potion at Mal...now she doesn't remember us and thinks she's with Hook now." Belle gasps putting her hand on her mouth and Adam sighs. "I knew letting everyone come wasn't the best idea. Some still haven't learned." Ben sighs hating to agree with his father. "I had an idea on how we can save Mal from him." Belle and Adam look at him.  "We should have a ball...Hook would surely show up and show off how he got Mal.
Once they get here, we'll make it seem like a normal dance and then when the moment is right...I'll kiss her and hopefully true loves kiss works again."

They nod and Belle says, "That could work. And you're certain he'd come?" Ben nods looking a little unsure. "Son...what if it doesn't work and instead...he destroys everything and we have to close the barrier again. Evie gasps shaking her head. "No! You can't! They're not all bad please...it will work. " "Look I'm sorry, but the only reason we opened up the barrier was because Mal is queen and made it happen...if this spell is somehow unbreakable....she won't be queen anymore." Ben swallows and looks down. "It will work. It has to." "Son-" "It will work!" He slams his hand on the table and sighs getting up and storms out. Evie sighs getting up and follows him out the door. Ben is standing in front of a royal picture of him and Mal and is putting his hand on it softly. Evie goes next to him and smiles. "It will work Ben." He sighs. "I hope so." She smiles and gives him a hug. "We will win. We always do." He nods hugging back. They lift up and then Evie smiles big. "Now...let's go...we have a ball to organize!" He chuckles and nods and they go back inside the meeting room and discuss about the ball and the plan.
_______________________________
hey guys! hope you all enjoyed this chapter! sorry i haven't updated in a while! will try to make chapters more frequently! thank you all so much for commenting and supporting this book! it means a lot!💗