Chapter 6

*Ben's POV*
I have everything planned out. We are going to a go to the lake for a picnic and I am of course  getting strawberries. Cause what could make Mal more happier and relaxed than her favorite fruit. I just want her to have a calm and stress free night. Hopefully, we get no interruptions. Really really hopeful. If you've noticed we don't get a lot of peaceful moments and there's almost always a crisis. Mal is at the doctor getting her monthly check up. She said she'll come home with an ultrasound picture and I can't wait. Seeing our little baby grow so always makes me so happy.
  I am about to leave when I hear something. It sounds like a scraping on the wall. I go out and walk down the hallway slowly, ready for any surprise to turn the corner. All of a sudden the noise stops and I walk down and see scratches and a note. Pinned with...a metal hook. I know exactly who this is. I take the note off with anger and read it.

Dear, Ben
Been long time! i just wanted to let you know that if you don't let me have Mal i will make your life a living hell. Mal is mine! i knew her first! and if you don't i will go to my last resort. see ya around mate!
Harry Hook

I crumple it up and throw it at the wall. I can't believe that after everything he is still causing trouble! Well, I won't let him! Mal and I are going on our date and we are going to have a great time. I definitely won't tell her about this. This is our time. And with the baby I won't add to her stress. I shake it off and go to pick her up. I knock just like i did for our first date. She opens it and i couldn't believe it. It was like that first date. She was wearing the same dress with the same black leather jacket and she smiled and that immediately put me at ease. "Ready?" I ask smiling putting out my hand. She smiles and nods taking my hand and closing the door as she walked out. We walk outside and we go on my scooter. I want to make this date like our first one to maybe bring ease to our minds. It will bring back good memories, before everything was happening.

We make it to the bridge and we get off, me helping her. I rub her bump and she smiles leaning in. "It's so beautiful out," she says looking around. I smile. "Not as beautiful as you. " She blushes and takes my hand. We walk across the bridge and I remember when she told me her middle name was Bertha. She made that middle name beautiful. It's certainly better than Florence. We make it to the little "island" on the enchanted lake. The picnic is all set up and she gasps in surprise and excitement giggling. "I'm getting serious de ja vu." I chuckle. "Certainly feels familiar." She giggles and sits down. "Oh! Strawberries!" She takes two and eats them. "Our baby will definitely have a thing for strawberries like their mother." "They better!" I smile and sit down and start eating. She starts eating fast, most likely cause of the baby. I chuckle. "Slow down! You don't want to get sick." She looks at me with a death stare. "I'm eating for two now so shut it!" I put my hands up and just continue eating at my own pace. After we eat, we cuddle and watch the sunset. She leans into me and smiles. "This is nice. No worries, no stress. Just you and me." I smile and rub her shoulder and kiss the side of her head. "I knew we both could use a break from the kingdom." She sighs and nods. "Oh yes...and with the baby coming I don't need stress. I don't want there to be any problems." She covers her belly protectively and she looks in deep thought. I tuck the hair away from her face and turn her face gently to look at me. "As long as I'm here, nothing will happen to you or our baby. I promise." She nods and smiles leaning in and lean in as our lips meet. I hold her and kiss her softly feeling her sweet, soft lips. I rub her back as she wraps her arms around my neck. We kiss for a few minutes and then lift up and smile leaning our foreheads together.

"I love you Mal."

"I love you too Ben."

_______________________________
HEY GUYS! i am so sorry i have been not updating i will try to write more! inspo doesn't come easy lmao! hope you loved this chapter! i always love reading comments so please comment your feedback!!💗💗