Getting zapped.... Again.

So Zoë was mad at me for apparently 'interfearing' with demigods on a quest. Again. What can I say though heroes are my specielty.

Me and Zoë are supposed to go to Camp Half-Blood posing as half bloods to try and help against Gaea (Or Mudface which ever you prefer.)

"Zoë come on we have to leave." I shout through the house, if it can even be classified as that. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" She screamed right back at me. "If I told you that we are going to the Hunters to get to camp would you hurry up?" I asked knowing that that would make her hurry up. "O̱ theoí mou pragmatiká" She yelled at me in Greek. By the Gods this girl will be the death of me!

"Yes, I mean it! Now Hurry Up!" I yelled.

"Um I'm right here." She said from behind me. I turned and looked at her for a second before rolling my eyes at her and flashing us both out to where the hunters now were. A mile from camp Half-Blood.

I quickly shrunk myself to about an 8 year old size, dulled the silver ring around my eyes, and lightened my hair slightly. I also dulled my features slightly so I didn't look so (Not to be vain) God-like. I turned to Zoë and altering my voice said "Do I look the role of Innocent 8 year old."

She loked at me slightly shocked and said "Yup!" I looked at her seeing she looks just like I usually do. Hmmmm. "Zoë you do realise that we both will have to be claimed." I say looking at her nervously. She nods looking confused. "Well I was wondering if you would allow me to claim you when the time comes." She looked at me for a second before nodding her head happily. "Now come on lets go!" She says dragging me by the arm to where the hunters should be.

When we finally reach the hunters Zoë runs right in me following slowly behind her. "Um were looking for a Camp nearby can you help us." Zoë asked the first hunter we came across. Which just so happened to be Jason's sister Thalia I believe.

"Sure, thats where we were heading anyway. I'm Thalia by the way." She said giving Zoë a smile.

"I'm Zoë, Zoë Jackson and this is my little brother Percy." I had been sittling up in a tree beside them the entire time up until the point where she introduced me. When my name was said I jumped down and landed right beside Zoë. As soon as my feet hit the ground I was zapped with about 25 watts of electricity. Not enough to hurt me, just enough to stun me. I looked at Zoë and a bewildered Thalia and did the only thing a 8 year old would do in my position. I sniffled slightly making my eyes well up with tears. Zoë quickly overcame her shock and ran to me pulling me into her arms. Sucessfully pulling off the big sister role.

Thalia also walked over along with alll of the other hunters who came to see who Thalia shocked. Them I guess. A couple of minuites Zoë finally got me to stop 'crying', and introduced us both to the rest of the hunters. They made no comment about her joining the hunt as we slowly made our way to Camp.

When we finally got there both me and Zoë stopped momentarily and looked over the whole of the Camp, before finishing making our way down. This was definatly going to be intresting.

I am so sorry I haven't updated sooner! I have had so much going on and I have had some minor writers block. I will try my best to update again soon, but I make no promises! I also have some people that I have to dedicate this chapter to so. I want to thank:

JakeEnglish7

JoeyKress

gabby2804

ninjaflame

percylovesyou

FairyTailDemon

invette124

MayaLubell

ThatThingIsAwesome

angelicaparedes5437

apollo_022003

ICEGOD150

and any other who has commented or voted. I love all of you so much! Until next time!

Viszontlátásra (Hungarian)

Emma Whitlock!