The 'Shocking' News!

We finally made it into camp passing Thalia's tree and walking towards The Big House. I clung onto Zoë's leg the whole way pretending to be scared of Thalia and the other hunters.

When we finally arrived at The Big House, I slowly let go of Zoë 'cause I know that I was certainly annoying her. Chiron walked out of the Big House along with Jason, Piper and Leo. I laughed getting their attention and pointed at Chiron. "Horsie!" I shouted 'causing Zoë to slap her hand around my mouth to stop anymore unwanted comments from spilling. I pouted slightly against Zoë's hand while on the inside I was laughing hard enough that I could give a hyena a run for its money. Or paws? Did hyenas have money or even a currency?

"I apologize, my brother doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut." Zoë said throwing me a meaningful look. I knew good and well what that look meant. 'Shut up or I'll castrate (Is that spelled right?) you'. I gulped. I did not want to get on her bad side today.

"It's fine it happens all the time." Chiron spoke calmly even though you could tell that my comment annoyed him. I laughed inside. There is more than that coming for you. "I suppose that we need to give you a tour." It was more of a statement than a question. "Jason can you please give.... What were your names?" He asked finally rembering that he hadn't asked us our names.

Zoë smiled slightly opening her mouth to speak. "I am Percy Jackson and this is my sister Zoë Jackson." I interrupted her before she even had a chance to speak. She turned to glare at me while I just gave her an innocent smile that we both knew definitely wasn't innocent.

Chiron nodded his head accepting our names without a thought while Piper, Leo, and Jason all looked at us stunned. I just winked at them confirming their suspicion to who we were. They smiled slightly at us which we returned full blown.

"As I was saying Jason can you please give Zoë and Percy the tour, assuming that you do know everything." He gave me and Z an inquisitive look asking if we knew about camp and all that was included in the life of a demigod. We nodded and he turned around going back inside most likely to play pinochle with Dionysus.

Jason started walking Zoë and I following just looking at the new surroundings. Me and Zoë hadn't been here science the new cabins had been built, but I thought it was a nice change. Considering I didn't have a cabin and the fact that we weren't claimed we were forced to stay in the Hermes cabin to which Zoë wasn't happy about at all. She probably would have had a full blown tantrum if it were not for the campers and the residents in the Hermes cabin.

When we were finally alone from everyone else Zoë finally brought up the topic that I had just been thinking about. "When are you planning on claiming us?" I thought about it for a moment. There's no time like the present. "Tonight at the campfire if that's alright with you." I finally spoke after a long moment. She smiled happy to not have to stay in the Hermes cabin for the night. I don't think she realized that since I didn't have a cabin we would have to stay in my fathers cabin.

The conch horn sounded signaling that it was time for dinner. I sighed. We were in for a long night.

Hey people I am so sorry for not updating sooner! My house flooded on Christmas so we have just started moving back in and I have had a time with it all. I just want to thank you all for your votes and amazing comments. This chapter is dedicated to @Doctor_Who_Gal who designed my beautiful cover! What do you guys think about it? We'll anyway I gotta go! Don't forget to share, vote or comment! I love you guys!
Signing off!
EmmaTheNerd!