A/N: Important!

Ok people you are gonna have to work with me here! I have some important crap I need to get off of my shoulders so listen up!

1) Ok I have 198 views on my last chapter and only 22 votes! Come on people VOTE! I am not meaning this to my marvelous fans who vote and comment and all of that, but seriously!!!!

2) I have decided to come up with a goal system. If y'all want an update them your going to have to earn it. And it will be a long one. I will come up with a number of votes and comments to which I will update with for now our goal is:

50 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS!

This isn't much to ask people and to the people who actually vote THANK YOU! You know who you are! Also the first person to comment from here on out will get the dedication for the chapter! The first 5 to vote will all get a shout out on the next chapter also.

3) I am thinking about writing another book! Don't worry its a Percy Jackson AU! Heres the Description:

Percy Jackson was the son of Kronos and Leto, he was the god of the Stars the Constellations and Darkness, He was The Lord of the Eclipse and the Guardian of the Hesperides. Was meaning that he is no more. He made a mistake that basically cost him his life, his family, and most importantly the girl he loved, and still loves to this day. When his family is endangered what will happen when he can finally return.

Tell me what you think! Thank you and thats all! I apologize to all of my loyal voters and commenters! I love y'all!

EmmaTheNerd!