"Saving" demigods when apparently their safe!

Sitting here today I really think I should of tought through what I was doing before I flashed myself out of my home. Which is actually stratigically placed in the Underworld so that nobody can find me except Hades and Mother. 

Whenever I appeared on what appears to be a clearing that leads to a cliff that drops off into the sea. That would definatly hurt to fall off of. I looked around trying to assess the situation at hand. When I realised one of two things. One being that I had forgotten my cloak so I could pose as Blake and two I was standing in front of two totally shocked children  of Hades. I don't think even Apollo's mouth could drop that far down.

"Bianca and Nico Di Angelo?" I asked looking at them inquisitivly. They noded before a look of regonization appeared on Bianca.

"You!" She yelled accusingly causing everyone who hadn't had their attention on me now did. "Your the one who took us to the hotel casino." 

I smiled at my adopted brothers and sister. "Protection. Thats why I left you there. I didn't want to do it nor did father, but if our uncle found us we are sure dead." I grimaced. " Who was calling for help?" I asked looking around just noticing the hunters of Artemis and Artemis herself along with a blonde a son of Hermes named luke.Beside them was a Daughter of Zues Thalia I presume and a saytr named Grover. All of the hunters had their arrows trained on me. 

I took a step back and raised my hands in surrender. "I mean no harm I just came because someone asked for help." I stated.

"nobody asked for help Boy!" hissed out a hunter Atlanta I think, daughter of Apollo. I sighed knowing I was neither helping anybody or myself. 

"Percy." He heard someone call out hesitantly. His head snapped up at hearing his name and his gaze landed on a girl who he hadn't seen in about 7 months because of the hunt. She still looked the same I mean she was an immortal. Her volcanic black eyes were looking at him hesitantly and she was wearing a small smile.

"Zoë long time no see" I said actually happy to see her. She ran over to me throwing her arms around my neck and squeezing the life out of me. I laughed hugging her back. When she finally let go of me I heard the whistle of an arrow being released. I raised my hand and it stopped dead 3 inches from where my hand was now. I looked at Zoë to see her doing the same as me. 

She growled looking at them all with utter fury "You do not touch Perseus" I grimaced causing her to smile slightly. "He is the one who brought me to where I am today, not only that but he also adopted me so I shall say it again, do not touch my father."

Sorry for the cliffhanger of sorts. I will update soon! I can't belive that I actually have 1K views for this story. Thank you so much. Please vote and comment, share with your friends. 

Ciao

Emma Whitlock!