Chapter 5️⃣

Ilani pov:

"What do you mean the baby aint yours Ace" i said trying to speak through tears.

"Did i stutter lil hoe, i mean like what you expect us to be together now and get married and have a family" ace asked yelling at me.

"Man whatever bro when the baby gets here we'll take a DNA test then we'll see" i said yelling back and hanging up the phone.

I dont see why he's acting like this, he knows the baby is his. Only reason he acting different cause his bitch know the truth.

"You okay" Kayla asked.

"Yea im good can you take my pictures for me" i asked wiping my tears.

She shook her head yea and grabbed my phone and took my pictures.

❤️ by @Famouskayla, @mrsstillyourman @unknownasf

@xoxo.Lani: His biggest flex😫🔥

@Famouskayla: i love you girly🥰🥺
↪️@xoxo.Lani: i love you more❤️
@Bamhoeass: Did my mans really get you pregnant though 🤨

Ace pov:

 Its been 3 weeks since Mina blocked me

Its been 3 weeks since Mina blocked me. And ive been losing my damn mind since...

"Bruh i know you not in here crying again" Bam said.

"Mane bruh shut up do you ever stop talking" saint said.

"Everything gone be straight big bruh" Taytay said.

"If the baby aint yours then why you tripping bruh" Deja said standing at the doorway.

"Bro can yall shut yall ass up, yall not helping the situation" i said mugging them.

"Dont get mad at us we aint cheat on our girlfriends" Deja said laughing.

"Ma get yo fucking daughter" i said getting up to close my door.

"You needa get up and take a shower and pull up on mina and talk to her bruh" saint said.

I told them ight and they got out the room i went into the bathroom and did my hygiene.

I put on a grey nike tracksuit, with some white af1's.

"Come on yall" i said walking to the door.

We got in the car and i pulled up at armani house.

I got out the car and went to go knock on the door.

Armani answered.

"Wassup" she said.

"Wattam uh where mina at" i asked.

"Mina come here somebody at the door for you" she said yelling upstairs.

Mina came down the stairs with some psd drawls with a tank top on. She was looking good asf.

"What you want" she asked me with an attitude

Saint pov:

 Its a real nigga pov🥳💪🏾 anyways😂

I was in the car when armani came to the door. She had on some black biker shorts with a white t-shirt on with a black jacket. I aint gone lie she pretty asf.

"I'll be right back" i told bam nem.

I got out the car and walked in armani house.

"Armani" i asked tryna see where she was.

"Im in the kitchen" she said.

I walked in the kitchen and she was sitting on the counter on her phone.

"Why you in my house" she asked mugging me.

"I came to see my friend" i said

I walked up to her to give her a hug, she hugged me back and started laughing.

"Who said we was friends" she said laughing.

"Mane bruh gone on you childish asf" i said letting her go.

We were sitting in the kitchen talking until we heard gunshots and screaming.

I grabbed armani off the counter and pulled her down on the floor with me.

"Stay down" i told her reaching for my gun.

She looked at me and i could tell she was scared.

The end😌
Who yall think got shot?