Chapter 22

Armani pov:

"He was so damn mean to her and all she was doing was tryna make conversation" i said

"Maybe she was a bad parent to him growing up" morgan said.

Maybe that was true but shit gotta be deeper than that.

"Or he just dont like the bitch" my momma said walking into the room.

"Ma dont call her that" i said.

"Ouu my good sis sticking up for her momma in law" morgan said jokingly.

"Dont call her that" my mom said moking me.

"Dont you got somewhere to be" i said.

"Excuse me then bye girls have fun" my momma said before kissing me and morgan on the forehead.

She went down the stairs and i heard the door close so im guessing she left.

"You ever feel like you made a mistake somewhere in life" morgan said.

I looked up at her and she seemed nervous.

"If you killed somebody please dont tell me" i said.

"Mani shut up" she said before laughing.

"Im serious i cant hold a secret for shit" i said.

"Im already knowing" she said.

"You ready to go cause saint just texted me and said he down the street" i said.

"Yea let me go pee real fast" she said.

"Damn you been peeing since you got here pissy ass" i said before laughing.

Morgan came out the bathroom and Saint texted me saying he was outside.

We were going to the waterpark in Nashville so it wasnt nothing but a 3 hour drive.

We grabbed our bags and went downstairs.

I made sure all the lights and stuff was off.

We walked out the door and seen ace and saints car.

Morgan and taytay were gonna ride with ace and lani, while manman was gonna ride with me and saint.

Saint tried to give me a hug but I walked around him and got in the car.