Chapter 12

Saint pov:

"Ma i dont like doing this" i said

"Shh you a big boy now, dont you like being a big boy" she asked.

"I dont know mama" i said.

"But dont you wanna make mama feel good baby" she asked sniffing another line off the table.

"Yes mommy but it hurts-" i said before being cut off.

"No buts kk, now come here" she yelled taking her clothes off.

"Saint" i heard making me open my eyes.

"Wassup" i said looking up at ace.

"This nigga aint hear shit we said" bam laughed.

"Nigga shut yo ass up, my bad bro i was zoned out" i said

"Nah bro you good, we was just talking about hoes and shit" manman said.

I had got a text from my mom and it changed my mood.

901-990-1245

Kk i need some more money.🙏🏾

Man i just gave you 200 yesterday wtf you did with it.🤦🏽‍♀️

Boy after all i did for you yo ass act like you cant give me 300 more🤨

Mane yeen did shit for me and i aint giving yo ass no more money👋🏾
Read at 12:50

"Aye im finna bounce" i said getting up.

"Thats crazy niggas dont even wanna hang with they bros no more" bam said fake crying.

"Mane shut yo goofy ass up" i said laughing.

I shook up with everybody and pulled off.

Armani pov:

"So yall just up and decided to go to my opps party like its cool" mina said.

She was hella mad.

"Its not that deep mina" morgan said.

"Exactly the party wasnt even that jumping anyway" i said trying to explain myself.

"Thats not the point yall supposed to be my homegirls but yall going to my opps party" she said with a attitude.

"Ashley not even yo opp foreal" morgen said.

"Exactly you got beef with lani, which you shouldn't even have with her cause its not her fault that ace fucked around with her" morgan said.

"Are you dead ass serious" mina said.

"You mad at her when your nigga knew he had a bitch and still decided to cheat on you and nutted in the bitch" she said yelling at her.

"Mani you just gone sit there and let her talk shit to me" mina said looking at me.

I hated when she did this type of shit. She always puts me in the middle of shit and trys to make me choose between the 2 of them.

"Yall chill i swear it not that deep" i said.

"Matter fact fuck both of yall, since yall wanna both wanna be some opp ass bitches" mina said leaving out my house.