New Emotions.

Naruto's POV

     I woke up late, and tired. If felt like the day before was just a dream. "Why the hell would he do that?" I say to myself quietly.

     I finish getting ready, and sit in my bed. "I wonder if he'd do it again...." I say to myself, laughing quietly.

     I lay down, with my knees hanging off the bed, with feet on the floor. I was so close to him, he was making me feel so good, I think to myself, starring up at my ceiling, disregarding the time, since Kakashi was bound to be late anyway.

Narrator

     Just then, he feels and hand gently on his chin. He is startled at first, but relaxes a little when he sees its Kakashi Sensei "Oh! You scared me Kak-" he cuts me off by saying..

     "Did I not say to be at the training site early today? I'd love to hear why you're laying in bed instead." He says in a low, intimate tone. Still having a hand on my chin.

     "Well I- was just thinking, y- ya know? About a
St-stuff" I say, now slightly nervous since I seemed to be in trouble.

     Kakashi then quickly put a hand on Naruto's throat, squeezing and not being nearly as gentle as he had been before. "Thinking? Hmm. Why are you stuttering so much Naruto? Do I make you nervous?" As Kakashi says this, he gets closer to Naruto's face. So close that He could feel Kakashi's breath through his mask, and his hand tightened on Naruto's throat.

Naruto's POV

     For some reason, him choking me didn't scare me. It didn't make me feel in any sense of danger. In fact... it was turning me on. I felt my erection grow, and touch Kakashi's lower stomach, causing me to blush madly.

     Kakashi just Chuckles and says "So that was what you were thinking of... I understand" he releases my throat and stands back up "be at the training grounds in ten minutes, or else" and with that, Kakashi's poofs away.

    I get up, still red and blushing, and run out the door to head the the training grounds. Which is about fifteen minutes away.

Kakashi's POV

     Nine minutes later Naruto arrives. He had turned a fifteen minute trip into nine? I must have him wrapped around my fingers, I think to myself as he approaches me.

     "Hey! Kakashi sensei! I'm here. I made it in time, ya know?" He says to me, breathing heavily, with his hands on his knees.

     "Well looks like you did, now let's get to work." I say to him walking closer. "We now need for you to add a wind change in nature to your rasengan."

     A few hours later Naruto is fed up with not being able to succeed. "Everything okay?" I say walking over to him.

     "No! I'm not okay! This is impossible. Changing chakra nature and form at the same time?! It's like looking left and right at the same time. How would you do that?" He says exasperated.

     I think for a moment and answer his question. I create on shadow clone and look in the other direction. "This is how I'd look left and right at the same time".

     In that moment Naruto yells out and says "Yes! That's it Kakashi, you're a genius!" much to my confusion. Since I had done nothing but answer his riddle.

     Later on I realized what he was going to do. He created Shadow clones to help, thousands of them. He was forming the nine tails cloak left and right, much to Yamato's distress, but we were managing.

     At the end of the day, Naruto again wasn't successful, but was excited, since he knew what he had to do.

     "Goodnight Kakashi sensei" he says waving at me, he was adorable, I love when he calls me sensei, I think to myself "Yeah, goodnight Naruto"

____________________________________
hey guys, thanks for reading. Please comment your suggestions and votes. I love you all!