Succesess!

Naruto's POV

I woke up the next morning, completely sore all over. Between what Kakashi had done, and the amount of chakra I used up, I was completely exhausted. But nonetheless, I had to get stronger.

I reach the training grounds before Kakashi and begin training just like I had the days before. Hundreds of shadow clones, all trying to master a change in chakra nature and form, at the same time.

I see Kakashi walk up in the corner of my eye, he just sits without greeting me, and begins watching my progress, he's so cool, I think to myself, feeling happy that he's paying me more attention then he's ever.

Just as I'm thinking that I feel this sensation of happiness. "I did it! I did it!" Some of my clones say, I look over and see a extreme mass of chakra. Shaped like a shuriken with a rasengan in the middle.

I did it... I think to myself smiling. "Kakashi did you see it! I did it! Did you see?" I say jumping up and down while all of my shadow clones disappear.

He walks over to me and says "you know, I've always liked you kid." I get a intense feeling of happiness inside. I smile widely closing my eyes. I go to say thank you but before I can I'm cut off.

Kakashi kisses me deeply on my lips. After a few moments he goes to enter my mouth with his tongue, and I'm too weak in the moment to even try and fight for dominance.

The kiss felt heavenly like I was as light as a feather. Although, it was cut a little short, since I ended up passing out from using up such a large amount of chakra.

After a few minutes I wake up, as energetic as ever But I can't celebrate much longer because I am the backup on a mission with Shikamaru and Kakashi. I leave with captain Yamato to meet them at the battle field.

When I arrive there I meet up to face Kakuzo. He is a foe that possesses multiple hearts, so I order to take him down I'd need to take each of them down. At least that's what I was told.

"It's time to show my new jutsu!" I yell and create shadow clones to help create my rasenshirken. I run up and attack, but miss him with my jutsu.

"With a name like rasenshiriken I thought you would be able to throw it" says Choji. I growl and quickly come up with a plan to out smart Kakuzo. I decide to create a shadow clone as a diversion and attack from above.

Above the clouds I fall towards the ground, he is distracted and I hit him with my rasenshuriken. It creates a whirlwind that destroys his hearts down to the atomic level. As he is finished I also pass out, due to overexerting myself.

Kakashi's POV

Before Naruto falls to the ground I catch him on my back, and when everyone else is back together, I carry him back to the village, along with everyone else.

When he gets dropped off at the leaf hospital, we are told by Lady Tsunade about how his jutsu is double edged sword, and that it shouldn't be used, other than as a last resort.

In my head I think about how much of a waste all that training might've been, but I quickly dismiss those thoughts, since Naruto's health meant so much more to me than that.

"How long will he be in the hospital for?" I ask lady Tsunade "just give it a few weeks, then he should take it easy at home for a while" she says with a hopeful smile.

I think to myself, when's he's healed, he deserves a reward... from me.

____________________________________
Hey guys thanks for reading. Be sure to vote and comment. Share my story and read my others. Love you all.