You Earned It...

Kakashi's POV

A few weeks after returning from the mission where Naruto debuted his newest jutsu, he is finally being released from the hospital, since he had been there due to the adverse affects of his new jutsu.

I was the one to volunteer to take him home, and today I was doing just that. On the way walking while reading, I saw multiple stands in the village. Some with food, others with clothes, and some with fresh produce.

For a few minutes I contemplated getting him a gift, as I walked past all of the shops, but I couldn't help but be worried of seeming to... affectionate.

"I'm here to.. escort Naruto Uzumaki home" I decide to word it like that, just so the medical ninja at the from desk doesn't get the wrong idea.

I have to admit to myself, I have feeling for Naruto, but I'd never act on them more that I already have. The villagers will never accept someone like... that. Not to mention, I wouldn't want his bloodline to die out.

As I round the corner to his room I think to myself did he miss me? But that's confirmed quickly since he blurts out "Kakashi sensei!! You're here!" As I walk in.

I sigh and say "yes, I am. So let's get you home quickly" he gets up to follow me out and asks, "why rush? I don't have any missions, ya know."

I look over and say "well I have something planned for today" and he seems to accept this as a good enough answer.

Naruto's POV

We get to my apartment just a few minutes later, And Kakashi follows me inside. "You can go now if you're busy" I say, getting ready to thank him.

"Hmm? Why would I leave so soon?" He asked in tone that made me feel weird inside. "Well umm, y-you said that you had plans, ya know?" I say to him slightly confused.

He then closes the door behind him and walks to me slowly "I did say I have plans, didn't I" he stops a inch away from my face and looks down at me " I was planning, to spend a day with you..." he says with a closed eye smile.

Naruto's POV

    "Let's go take a shower" he says leading me to my bathroom. "W-wait" I say "you wanna take one at the same time?" I ask, a little nervous and excited.

"Sure, someone has to make sure you fully healed, I'll just be watching over you, that's all." And after he says this I agree to shower with him.

We both strip down and get in to the shower together. I'm facing the shower head, and he is standing behind me, facing the same way. Almost immediately after I lather up, I feel Kakashi's hands slide around my stomach, getting dangerously close to my crotch area.

I say "K-Kakashi!" Startled, but I get ignored and he says "you haven't eaten in a while since you've been resting in the hospital, that's good..." in a... odd tone.

"Wh- what's that supposed to mean?" I ask, still being felt all over. "Nothing" he says "I was planning on buying ramen for you later, that's all."

Before I can even be excited about ramen, kakashi sticks a finder inside of my hole and starts to feel all around inside of me.

"What are you doing, ya know?! Y-you said just a shower!" I yell at him, although not stoping his finger from going in and out of me.

"Well, I did say that, didn't I? Would you like me to stop?" As he asks me this question he inserts another finger, and continues to gently thrust in and out.

"Umm I- uhhh n-" I can barely get any words out to answer his question, due to how sensitive it was back there. Since it had been such a long time.

Kakashi then arches my back, so my face and chest touch the front shower wall that has the shower head, and keeps my back side still at his crotch area.

He begins to finger rougher, and started to his a much more pleasurable spot inside of me. "do you want me to stop?" He asks in a much more demanding, and dominant tone.

I'm finally able to moan out "No! P-please don't stop s-sensei." And when I say this. He picks me up and turns me to face him, but keeping his two fingers inside of me.

He pulls me into a deep kiss, gently letting his tongue into my mouth, and exploring every corner. This time I'm alert enough to taste and feel his mouth too.

He breaks the kiss and whispers into my ear "this is me rewarding you, let's continue in the room..."

____________________________________ Hey guys thanks for reading, please comment vote, and share my story. Be sure to read my other story, and I love you all.