Disobedience

Kakashi's POV

     Naruto's mouth feels amazing on me. It had been a while since we got to have our fun, so I thought this little game would be perfect. "Mmhmm yes, keep going" I moan out occasionally. But, I let my own pleasure disrupt what I had planned. I didn't pay attention to what Naruto was doing while I was looking away in ecstasy...

     Just as I'm nearing my climax, I hear moans from Naruto, and feel his sucking pattern alter. I look down to see what was going on, and I can't say I wasn't happy. I saw an opportunity.

     I look down to see Naruto in a post-orgasm bliss, but at the same time fearful of the consequences. "You were doing such a good job, I didn't even see your disobedience." I say. As I kneel down to his level I think of the best punishment for him. And then I dawns on me "what ever shall I do with you?" I say smiling, knowing exactly what that is. 

     "You know what, maybe this is my fault, hmm?" I say standing both of us up. "Wait... huh?!" Naruto says confused. I walk him across the room and sit him on my desk, facing me, while I'm standing up. "Kaka- I mean, lord Hokage... I'm confus-" I cut him of by shushing him "You will understand in a moment" I say unbuckling his pants.

"Now, let me get you out of these soiled pants" I say pulling them completely off leaving Naruto in his underwear alone. "Tighty Whiteys?" I say teasing him, although I did find them quite hot, especially with that large wet spot.

"Don't laugh at me, ya know. I didn't get much time for laundry and-" I cut him off once again, this time by grabbing his chin. "You must have forgotten your first order, be quiet..." I say in a stern voice. I pull his underwear down revealing his still semi erect penis, wet in his own cum.

"I guess I was to hard on you, not letting you pleasure yourself, I'll make up for it now..." I say in a schematic voice. Then I place a hand on his erection and begin stroking quickly, lubricated by his cum. "Wait Ka-Kakashi its t-to sensitive pl-" I place a hand on his throat "What did I say my name was?" I ask intuitively, to no response.

I keep stroking him, and he ends up being fully erect again. I say "You're completely hard, but still complaining that it's to much? What a shame..." which causes him to blush. He eventually reaches for my hand to stop my relentless stroking, and I let him.

"P-please lord H-Hokage I can't take any m-more" he says in a sincere and defeated voice, but that just riles me up more. "You want me to stop?" I ask, expecting a response. "Y-yes" Naruto says meekly. I get close to his ear and very quietly say "then cum for me..."

The moment I say that I turn him around and bend him over my desk. I lick my finger and put two of them inside of him, and start to work my way around. Naruto moans out in obvious pleasure. I reach around the desk, and grab a bottle of lubricant I had stashed in there earlier, and put some on me, and his hole.

I slide inside of him slowly, being sure that he feels every inch go into him. After im all the way inside I bend down again to his ear level and ask "Are you ready?" And Naruto responds "yes, please... I'm ready.."

I lift him up from the desk so he is standing with his back arched, and his head to my chest. I then create one shadow clone, on its knees in front of Naruto. "Wait whats go-" Naruto asks, but gets cut off by my clone using his mouth on him. And just as he begins to do that, I start to thrust, in and out.

I am going at an extremely fast pace, with each thrust hitting Naruto's weak spots, and pushing his throbbing penis farther back into my clones throat. He moans out in delight, not even being able to put words together.

From being pent up, and turned on even more I near my climax. But instead of pulling out, I finish deep inside of Naruto, and in turn, that pushes him over the edge too. Making him cum deep in my clones throat.

As my clone disappears Naruto collapses to his knees on the floor, and I bend down, giving him a light kiss on the cheek, and say "Congratulations, you are now and official Jonin rank ninja" causing him to smile.

__________________________________
Thanks you guys for reading. I'm still open to new ideas for chapters I'm the comments. Vote and share also. Love y'all ❤️❤️