Wet Dreams.

Naruto's POV

When I got home that night after training, I wanted to touch myself. Actually, to be honest I've wanted to since this morning. But I'm simply to tired to, so I decide to just go to sleep.

Such a drag..... I think to myself, as I almost instantly drift off to sleep in my bed. And when I do I feel myself falling into the deep trance, and flawed realism of a dream.

Narrator

Due to Naruto being so pent up from Kakashi's devious acts, his dream wasn't that of ramen or combat like they usually were, but it was of Kakashi. Or rather that day Kakashi had helped him finish reading "make out tactics"

In his dream he is on his bed now, but now instead of reading, Kakashi and Naruto are re-enacting what the book had said. With Naruto taking the roll of the girl, and Kakashi of the man.

"How about I penetrate you nice and deep? hmm?" Says Kakashi in the dream, with a hand on Naruto's throat who is laying on the Bed. Kakashi's second hand is holding both of Naruto's hands above his head.

"I bet you'd like that, my dirty little slut." Kakashi says in a deep, dominant tone. "Y-yes I w-would" Naruto stutters out, but now somehow in a third person point of view in his dream, watching the whole scene unfold.

He didn't mind though, to him it was like a perverted show. Personalized and in his head for him self only.

But it was cut short, by him being jolted awake by some outside force...

Kakashi's POV

On a late night walk, which was really and excuse to pass by Naruto's, I decide to stop in and pay him a visit.

Although, the sight I see is one I wish I could frame and put on my wall. He was In only his underwear, seemingly soundly asleep. But he was moaning and whining in his sleep, all with having a huge etrection that was begging to be let out and pleased.

I followed my instincts and decided to wake him from whatever dream he may have been having.

I walk over and gently take his penis out from his underwear. It was hard as stone, with a small amount of liquid at the tip, due to his excitement. To wake him, I firmly wrapped my hand around his erection, and roughly pressed my thumb into the tip.

This woke him up immediately, whit him jolting awake and saying "huh?! Ow! K-Kakashi sensei what are you doing!? That hurts ya know!" I smile and leaned closer to his face "well I saw this here and couldn't help but get curious, why don't you tell me what you were dreaming about."

"N-no I can't tell you..." he says looking away blushing.

I'm not pleased with his response, so I rub my thumb over his very sensitive tip, getting him to Yelp and reach for my hand desperately "if you don't like this I suggest you start talking. That'll be much easier right?" I say in a low quiet sweet tone.

And then Naruto starts talking. "Well it was about... Us ya know? And we were in my bed a-and we were doing th-things."

I blush when I realize what he was getting at. He had a wet dream about me? I think to myself in the moment. I release my hand and walk over to the kitchen. There, I pull up a chair and sit in front of Naruto in the bed. I pull out my penis, while still fully clothed. I'm fully erect and quite aroused from Naruto's actions.

"Keep talking" I say staring at him, as I begin to stroke my length. He blushes a bright red and continues talking "well th-then you pinned me on the bed... and put my hand above my head, and a hand on my throat..."

While he's speaking he begins touching himself, I then say sternly "don't touch yourself. I haven't given you permission." He whines a little and says "I don't n-need permission, ya know" under his breath.

I ignore him for now, and he continues talking while I stroke holding my head back. "I was begging y-you to penetrate m-me a-and ummm" he said.

I look up, wondering why he was stuttering and panting so much, to see him stroking Himself at a fast pace. I chuckle quietly and lunge towards him pinning him on the bed.

Our erections touch, and I thrust forward, cause him to moan. "Look how sensitive you've made yourself, what a shame" I say in a low tone "I heard you say you don't need my permission... how bratty of you."
____________________________________
Hey guys. Thanks for reading. Vote, comment, and share this story and check out my other. Love you all!