𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11

Note : Still with Aether and Paimon

The duo finally made it to the Good Hunter, the female that asked them to find the sweet flowers are serving the customers their food. "Miss Sara, sorry for the late!" Aether said as he stand in front of the counter.

"It's fine, traveller. No need to be in such a hurry" Sara smiled. "Here are the sweet flowers you asked" Aether said, giving her the sack. "Thank you! Since the two of you work hard and sweating right now. Today's dinner is all on me" Sara chirped.

"Really?! Wohoo!!" Paimon cheered, Aether smiles at the female. "Thank you so much, Miss Sara" Aether said. "No problem! Go ahead and order whatever you want!" Sara smiled, giving the duo the menu. "Paimon wants all of food in the menu!" Paimon drooled, Aether just order a Pile 'em up dish and an orange juice. Paimon...well, she just ordered half of the menu since Sara said it's on her.

"Alright, your orders will be ready! Take a seat!" Sara said as she went into the kitchen with the note in her hand. Aether and Paimon went to their table, Aether sat down as he taps the round table with his finger. Paimon is humming a tune as Aether stare out at the scenery before him.

It didn't take long for their food to arrive, so they dig in.

While eating, his eyes caught sight of a very beautiful woman with long (h/c) hair that tied into a braid. She's wearing a (f/c) dress that fits her appearance and a flower headdress adorn her head. She is walking with none other than—

"Venti" Aether mumbled, the bard seems to be talking with the woman ever so brightly. They are standing in front of the souvenir shop, Marjorie is smiling at the as they both enters the shop. "What's wrong, Aether?" Paimon asked, munching on the toast. "Venti, he's with a woman" Aether said, "Wait, a woman? Do you think she's the woman that he went picnic with?" Paimon asked.

"P-probably" Aether said.

"Come back again!" they heard Marjorie shouted, the duo eyes went to the two. "Yeah, you're right! She's so pretty!" Paimon gasped once her eyes met the said woman. They seems to be heading somewhere else, "Finish the food quickly!" Paimon said as they devour their food quickly and after they are done, they run after the two couples.

It seems they went up to the Barbatos Statue at the Cathedral.

The duo watch as Venti takes the woman's hands in his and kisses her knuckles, Venti takes out a small box and opens it. "Eek! Is he proposing?!" said Paimon only to be shush by Aether. In the small box is a beautiful bracelet, how in the world that the bard can afford such thing?!

The woman smiles happily and Venti strap the bracelet on her wrist and engulfing her into a hug. The duo keep on watching as the bard, aka the Barbatos plants a kiss on the woman's cheek. The duo blinks rapidly, wasn't sure what they were seeing.

Barbatos? A God, is in love with a mortal?! (You think so?)

"What the—" the duo then felt a large hand on their heads, they look up to see a tall bulky bald man in butler suit. He quirk an eyebrow at the duo, "I think stalking stops here, children" he said.

"Wah! Let us go!" Paimon squeaked when the man picks them up like kittens and bring them out of their hiding spots. Alerting the couples.

"Oh, dear. Xavier, please put down those children" the woman said, Xavier huff. "They have been stalking both of you, so I'm doing my duty as a guardian" Xavier said. "Hey, Tone-deaf bard! Help us will ya!" said Paimon, Venti just laughs. "Xavier, don't worry! They are my friends! They don't do harm, they are just curious kitties that's all!" Venti said.

Xavier sets them down as Paimon let out a huff, "S-sorry for following—I mean stalking you two" Aether apologize, embarrassed that they were caught when the two couples are intimate with each others.