Part XXV

A/n:
Side story of Xavier since everyone loves him

.

.

.

.

Xavier is out and about, spending his day out in the wild since it is Sunday and it is his day off. He will spend that time to visit his family.

He is making his way to schedule area so he can ask Gatekeeper to teleport him back to Gullheim.

He had bought a set of new clothes for his wife and daughter, carrying them in stack of colourful boxes. He couldn't help but cooed at the cute little dress he saw at the boutique.

He'll do anything to pamper his only daughter since she won't remain small little girl in his life.

Humming a tune, the butler almost at the spot where he can call out for Gatekeeper. The man stops on his tracks when he felt someone is following him, not long enough. Something is coming at him at a high speed.

Cling!

"Hm?" Xavier look at the dagger between his fingers. The dagger is coated in electro, it sparks a bit but it didn't affect the man except it tickles him a bit.

"So, you're the man that my friend have been talking about" out of the darkness came out a young male with a large hat with a veil on the back. He has a friendly smile on his face but his eyes tell otherwise.

"He was right on how sharp you are even if you look like a person that is not aware of his surroundings" he said. "What brings you out here?" the young male asked.

"Just heading my way home" Xavier said, having his body turn to face the young mysterious male.

"I see, I can see that" the male said.

Shring!

Xavier caught another dagger again, but then a blade is nearing his field of vision. He dodge the blade and it miss him by a centimeter from his neck.

Sparks of electro are everywhere, the young male is covered with it.

"You dodge not just once, but thrice..." he mumbled, face shadowed by his hat. He tilt his head up and look at Xavier with a psychotic look on his.

"It's pisses me off~!" he said. He disappear into sparks of electro, "Let's see how well you can keep up with me!!!" his voice echoes in the forest.

He jumps from tree to tree, from a normal person's view, it just a blur of electro, teleporting from on spot to another.

"Hahahaha! You won't able to see me coming!" he cackled.

"I will make your death quick! So don't worry!" he said. "The name is Scaramouche and that will be the last word you ever heard!". 

Xavier still holding on to the presents with one hand, he watch as the young male kept saying how amazing his skills are and nobody will ever surpass his strength and speed.

Scaramouche appears behind Xavier, he lunged at the tall male with a blinding speed.

"THIS SHALL BE YOUR END!!!"

Then, all the sudden, Xavier turn his head towards Scaramouche.

"Can I go home now?" Xavier asked.

"??!!!" Scaramouche was in shock that he spun his body around to land a kick on the bald man's neck. In hope that it will do the trick.

"Sorry, but I don't have enough time for a game but...."

.

.

Xavier hold up his fist....

.

.

Scaramouche didn't see it coming...

.

.

"Checkmate"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Xavier sweats drop at the male having his legs pressed up together, his face is pale as sheet and he is trembling in pain.

"D-Do...do you need a doctor? I didn't mean to do that, you were too fast and ran into my fist" Xavier said, apologizing at Scaramouche since he busted his precious jewel.

Since it was every men's worst nightmare.

"...!!!!" Scaramouche takes a deep breath, "You!" he said as he points his finger at Xavier. "Me?" Xavier said, a bead of sweat roll down his cheek.

"Y-yes you, what's your n-nnngh name!" Scaramouche shouted, "Xavier" Xavier reply.

"Xavier, the next time I see you. It won't be so lucky! Today was y-your luck!" Scaramouche said, visibly shaking. "The next time we meet, it will a battle to the death and I won't forget what you have done to me!" he yelled, holding back his pain.

"I will kill you, Xavier!" Scaramouche said as he disappear into sparks of electro.

A gust of wind rush by, Xavier's eyebrow twitch in annoyance.

"Why....people of Teyvat are so weird?" he questioned, "First, a ginger that carries a whale and now a guy with an oversized hat...." Xavier said, he was well aware that they are Fatui Harbingers but out of all people, why him?

What so special about him that he became a target practice.

Maybe it is the perks of being strong?

"Oh well..." Xavier said as he looks around, making sure nobody is there. He call out for Gatekeeper as a magic circle appears below his feet as Xavier disappear on the spot.

Leaving golden sparkles floating in the air.

.

.

.

.

A/n : sorry for the short chapter, don't have enough idea right now.