Part XXI

"Hope.... comfortable"

Razor had brought his two new friends to his home, it is just a small camp that he and with the help of Bennett have made— even though it doesn't really look that much of a camp. He dust away some dirt from the log, "You...can sit here" Razor said shyly as he gaze away from the taller female.

"Thank you, you're such a sweetheart, dear" (Name) said, smiling down at the boy who became bashful after she said it. She sits down on the log as Razor turns to Xavier, he had to look up at the tall man. "Umm, you want to sit?" he asked Xavier, pointing at the other log that is across (Name). *imagine chibi ver of Razor staring at Xavier* 

"I'm fine with standing, young boy" Xavier said, giving Razor a friendly smile so he won't scare the boy with his huge structure.

Razor nods slowly as he looks around, then he remembers what Purple Teacher had taught him when he have some guess over at his 'home'. He have to serve water and snacks, "I go get snacks, stomach.... rumbling" he said at the two.

"Oh, it's fine, Razor. You don't have to" (Name) said, "Lupicals are my guests, Purple Teacher taught me to treat them with snacks and drinks" Razor said. "Oh no no, it's fine. We brought our own food" (Name) said as Xavier magically pulls out a picnic basket out of blue.

"sniff- sniff— smells good —meat" Razor said, eyes sparkling at the smell of meat. If he have a wolf tail, they would be wagging.

"We brought a lot, considering that Xavier here is a big eater" (Name) chuckled as Xavier sets down the basket as he opens it. Revealing the food inside, "What is it?" Razor asked.

"Meat puffs and a few box of orange juice" Xavier said, (Name) takes out one meat puff and give it to Razor. "Here, take a bite" (Name) said as Razor blinks as he takes the food from the woman's hand as she takes one for herself and Xavier did the same thing.

Razor watch the two adults eat the pastry in their hands, Razor opens his mouth and takes a  huge bite of the food, he begin chewing—

"UMAI!" Razor said as his red eyes are wide open and sparkly aura and flowers hovers around him.

He shoves the rest of the food inside his mouth, he swallows the food but he choke on it. (Name) sweats drop as she give the box of orange juice to Razor for him to drink, he drinks the juice and sigh in relief.

"Dear, take it slow, we don't want you end up choking" (Name) said, rubbing Razor's back. "I'm...sorry, I won't do it again" Razor said, feeling guilty that he done such behaviour. "It's alright" (Name) said, she notice that the boy still eyeing the food.

"You can take more, we don't mind" she said as Xavier nods. "Thank you" Razor said as he takes the food from the basket and eat it in a normal pace.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Everyone have their stomachs full, Razor is patting his belly as he smiles to himself. "Food good, tummy happy" he chirped, "I'm glad you love Xavier's meat puffs! You should try (fav food) that he made" (Name) said with a smile on her face. "Thank you" Razor said, "I'm sorry that I can't provide food— I can cook next time"  Razor said.

"It's nothing, you don't have—" Razor takes (Name)'s hands in his. "Lupicals fed Razor food! Razor have to give food back! Lupicals to Lupicals!" Razor said, eyes fill with determination. (Name)'s eyes went to Xavier, seeking for help "Since he insists" Xavier said, shrugging his shoulders as (Name) smiles at Razor.

"We look forward for your food" she said, Razor gives the woman a huge grin causing the woman's heart to swell at the sight. 'He's a bright child, my heart....' she thought.

"Great! Tomorrow, I will cook!" Razor said.

.

.

.

.

After a few minutes of cleaning, it was time to get a shut eye. Xavier and (Name) are still wide awake, the moon is already high and indicating it's already midnight.

Razor is sitting on the log, eyes drooping as he tries to keep his head up.

"Oh, dear. You don't have to force yourself awake" (Name) said, she had her back lean against a tree under the small tent. "No, have to keep awake— if not— monsters attacks" Razor said, rubbing his eyes.

"Xavier can keep on guard" (Name) said, turning to Xavier who is standing with his arms crossed over his chest and with his eyes closed. "He have a Geo Vision, he can detect enemies by feeling the ground— even in his sleep" she said, sweat dropping when a snot bubble comes out from Xavier's nose. 

Razor stare at the man and then back to (Name) who is now patting her lap. "Come here, keeping awake for so long can be bad for your health, especially youths like you. You need those energy to explore the world" she said. Razor shuffles a bit before making his way towards the woman, he sits next to here.

Body stiff since he doesn't know what to do next, he felt a hand on the side of his head as he got pull down gently by (Name). His head lay on her lap, Razor stare at the campfire instead of the woman.

His body flinch when her hand pats his head,  fingers gently running through his long silver hair. The boy bite his bottom lips as he close his eyes, soon, his release all the tension on his muscles and relax from the soothing touch of the woman.

He breaths out a sigh, "Goodnight, dear" (Name) said.

He can feel his heart feel warm, a smile crept up to his lips. It felt like he is the warm embrace of his family, he always wonder how they are doing despite they had kicked him out from the pack.

He have met a lot of people.

and made new friends.

The previous Grandmaster of Knights of Favonius....who had taught him how to use weapon and gave him his name.

Purple Teacher...who taught him to use his electro vision.

The Traveller and Paimon.

Red burny girl and the girl in red.

Now, this....

A bald man and a beautiful woman that have the most welcoming aura.

Her smile is so motherly, Razor always have thoughts how does it feel to have a mother.

.

.

.

.

A/n : ight, new chapter is done. I shall come back.... next week!

Ciao— *proceeds to create a character that I want to animate for the future projects*