Part XXX 🕊️

A/n : This is a side story about (Name) right after she transformed and became the new leader of the Guanyin Clan.

.

.

The (h/c) haired woman stands in the middle of the crowd, hugging the Lotus Pipa close to herself. The clan members are muttering to each others.

They didn't believe that they have a new holder of the Lotus Pipa.

Her (e/c) eyes look down at her bare feet, she doesn't know what to do next. She was a spirit that lives in a solitary life and never been around this much people.

"Quite down, all of you!" a gruff voice shouted in the sea of people.

(Name) does not want to look up, but she knew that there is someone heading her way. Shadow looms over her shorter form. "Look up, my dear" the voice said, (Namw) slowly look up to see a tall old man with short grey hair with a topknot, and has a long mustache.

Her (e/c) eyes met with ocean blue eyes. "You are the new wielder of the Lotus Pipa, keep your head high and come with me" he said as he turns around, both hands on his back as he stride down the path that the crowd have made.

(Name) hesitate a little but decide to follow the old man, as he seems to be the elder of this village.

"The rest of you go back to your chores" the old man shouted at the crowds, that scurries off as fast as they can.

Yes, definitely a village elder.

"There is no time to waste. The war isn't over yet and your day as the new wielder have just started" he said, without looking at her as he walks down the cobblestone path.

"It...i-it isn't over?" (Name) stuttered,

"You think?" the old man said, turning his head as he raise an eyebrow.

"Those demons are relentless, they will come back stronger and stronger than ever before" he said. "Do not expect that you're a spirit and have stronger power can defeat all of them" he continued.

"I-I didn't get your name-" (Name) said.

"Sun Tzu" the old man said.

(A/n : I realized that ya'll referring to Technoblade but please, the name is from a historical figure not a MCYT🤺)

"W-wha-"

"I only say it once and I won't repeat it again" he said.

Sun Tzu is leading the young woman to a temple. Two guards are standing at the large golden gates, even though that they standing still. Their faces says otherwise.

"ZZZzzzZzzz~" both guards are asleep, while standing still like a statue.

.

.

.

.

Both guards now holding their stomachs, groaning in pain as Sun Tzu spins the shaolin staff in his hand. Wait, where did the staff came from?

"No sleeping during job!" he scolded the two guards, the two guards apologize as they open the gates.

(Name) hugs the instrument closer to her as she walk pass the two guards that are still holding their stomachs. "Excuse me..." she said in a hush tone. Once she enter, the golden gates closes shut behind her as she able to take a good look at the front courtyard of the temple.