Not Again - Emma Swan's Daughter

Emma x daughter reader

Regina x Adopted daughter reader

Warnings: none

Word count: 1,290

Requested: Hi, Could you write an imagine where the reader is the daughter of Emma (henrys older sister) and she comes home after a date with Ryan (her boyfriend) and her grandparents, Moms, Killian and Robin tease her - Anon

Authors Note: Thank You for requesting also I completely agree when they talk about the "Word of endearment".

******************************************************************

"I had so much fun tonight." Y/n spoke with a big smile on her face as she turned to face her boyfriend.

"Me too, Love." he smiled back as they came to a stop in front of the Swan Family loft.

"I love that." she smirked up at him, biting her lip.

"Love what?" Ryan asked reaching out his hands to hold her waist.

Y/n smiled up at him as she walked into his reach. When you use the petnames: Love, Darling or Darlin."

"That's what you're supposed to use where I come from. For endearment." he winked playfully, even though every word he spoke was completely true.

Y/n nodded, acknowledging that she does know and understands. But to her, it's still nice to hear the terms of endearment. "I know, but people don't anymore."

"Which is just not right." Ryan shook his head with a scoff. It's not right how most men treat women in this world.

"I agree" she grinned, agreeing full-heartedly. Men think women should do all the work now or once they get the girl they can just stop being sweet. Cause they figure the hard works done and it's not, cause now they should try harder to keep her.

Ryan let out a sigh, it was time for them to part ways for the night. "Well, this is your stop."

"Ah, yes. Where the embarrassment will in sue." Y/n scoffed looking to her building that holds home.

"They still give you a hard time?" he asked smiling in amusement.

"Yes! It never stops! We've been dating for almost 2 years now." Y/n exclaimed, clearly annoyed with the long treatment of teasing from her loved ones.

"They just want to tease you, Love." Ryan tryed to reassure her and calm her annoyance.

She let out a sigh of frustration. "It's annoying and frustrating."

"Once Harry starts dating they'll tease him and not you."

Y/n let out a laugh. "Hopefully... Well, it seems everyone's here tonight."

Y/n hoped he was right. That soon Henery would find a nice girl to date and he would be the one getting teased.

"I love you, Darling." Ryan spoke softly as he brushed her hair back.

"I love you too. See you tomorrow." Y/n smiled at him as she gave him a goodbye kiss.

"See you tomorrow. Be brave, Love." he winked at her, pulling away from the kiss before they took even more time. Ryan didn't want her to be late and miss curfew. Again.

With that Y/n headed on up the stairs towards the loft. Once she got to the door, getting her key out she could hear that everyone was in there. Letting out a sigh and taking a deep breath before entering. "Well, look who's back Lass." Killian greeted with an amused smug look. BUt between the two of them, Y/n knows it's all in a joking manner, the teasing she gets from him. So when Y/n rolled her eyes looking directly at him as she did, Killian let out a laugh at the girl's actions. It's all fun and games between the pirate and his surgery daughter.

"Soooooo, how was it?" Snow asked once Y/n had closed the door.

Regina rolled her eyes at how fast the question left Snow's mouth. "Why not let her get through the door first. Before you start with all the questions."

Emma sighed at the argument that could break out. "Regina."

"What? I'm right." Regina shrugged her shoulders. She wanted to know as well, considering she was Y/n's mother for so much of her life. Before Henery found Emma, his and Y/n's bio mom.

"Yeah, but-" Emma started, leaning back against the counter with her arms crossed loosely.

"She just means you could have said it in a nicer tone." Robin cut in. Trying his best to defuse the situation at hand.

Regina snapped her towards the archer in the room."Who's side are you on?"

Robin tilted his head and raised his eyebrows. "Well-"

"Not again....OK, GUYS! Really?" she exclaimed loudly. All Y/n could think was 'when will this stop." but with who her family is made up of that's a question not worth asking. "Mom?"

"Sorry." Regina apologized with a tight voice to her daughter, well adopted but you know.

"So Lass, how was the date?" Killian asked trying to ease the conversation back to the topic at hand. Or well hook.

"Yes, details." Snow snapped her head towards her granddaughter again.

"Oh boy" David sighed leaning back in the dinner tables chair, with his arm around Snow's shoulders.

Y/n let out a sigh and gave them a nod with a little smile. "It was good."

Snow scoffed in shook her head that - that seemed to be all she was willing to give them "Come on Sweetheart."

Y/n shook her head 'no'. "No. When I give you all more you get crazy about it. You all tease. Well besides Killian and Robin. Thank you by the way. So it was a good date and I enjoyed myself is all you people get."

"Aw come on Y/n/n." Snow whined wanting to be able to gossip about this kind of thing with her granddaughter. Since she never got to do it with her own daughter.

"No" she continued to shake her head walking over to where her younger brother sat at the breakfast bar.

"Did you guys kiss? I bet they kissed." David teased looking between everyone teasingly.

"Oh, many times." Henry nodded in agreement, trying not to laugh. He always took the chance to tease his sister.

"Hey!" Y/n smacked Henery upside the head.

"Was he sweet? I bet he was sweet." Snow asked in a dreamy tone. She really likes Ryan and the way he treats Y/n.

"Is he still treating you right?" Emma asked adding into the conversation.

"You mean is he not trying to force her into anything." Regina pinched the bridge of her nose at Emma's question. Even though she did wonder the same.

"If he does I'll hunt him down." Robin stated in a protective manner.

"I'll join." David nodded agreeing with the archer.

"Aye, me too. Though I vote to kill the young lad if he tries anything." Killian joined in as well, raising his hook in the air.

"I'd be able to get behind that." Everyone looked to the 3 men in shock. Well besides Y/n. She's always noticed how protective the 3 of them are towards her.

"I'd be in as well for that plan." Robin added

"Guys!" Y/n yelled, getting everyone's attention. She took a deep breath before continuing. "Look, he was a perfect gentleman. Like always. Yes, we kissed, we are in a relationship. Have been for close to 2 years now. There's never ever- been any pressure going on. He's not like that, you all should know that by now." Y/n smiled, looking at all of her family. "Thank you all for worrying and caring so much about me. Thank you for asking and wondering how it went and if things are ok between me and Ryan. Thank you Grandpa, Killian, and Robin for being protective and occasionally overprotective. But now if you excuse me I want to go shower and go to bed." With that, she gave them all a nod and started to head up the stairs to bed.

"Night, Lass." Killian moved a hand with a smile.

"Yeah, night." Emma spoke with a smile as well.

"Night sweetheart." Regina added also. Everyone gave a slight nod and a 'night', as Y/n made it all the way up the stairs.