Who are you to them? - Peter pan

Peter pan x reader

Part 1

Warnings : mentions of : sleeping together and sex slave ( in a way )

Word count : 925

Requested : can you do one where a king is looking for the reader and the reader is newish to neverland but peter has taken a liking to her and her to him and the people the king sent be killian and his brother, and you can do the rest , thanks

( Do you guys want a part 2 ? )

********************************************************************************************************

P.o.v - Peter

I woke up extra early cause I felt the presence of some people enter Neverland. Getting up out of bed I tried not to wake y/n, my new and only lost girl. I got to know her a little before I brought her to Neverland, she's been here for a little over a month. I'll admit I've fallen in love with her, I've been having her stay with me in my treehouse and bed.

Once I put my shirt on I walked over to y/n and brushed my hand across her forehead and down her cheek. Her eye's fluttered open she look me up and down noticing that I'm dressed, " where are you going? " she asked with her voice really soft and quiet, laced with sleep. I squat down next to her " their are some unwanted guest on the island I'm gonna find out who they are and what they want. Ok, now go back to sleep I'll be back shortly. " I told her and she nodded, then I kissed her forehead and got up and left.

________________________

" Anything I could help you with? " I asked, the two men. They turned around in shock, preparing themselves for any possibilities of a battle. Not that, that would help them against my magic. Exchanging a look, one spoke with a hint of curiosity in his voice.

" We're here by order of his majesty, the king. State your name boy." I raised an eyebrow at his request.

" I'm Peter Pan. As far as any dweller of Neverland would know, theirs no royalties here... just me. " I chuckled lightly, as one of the men rummaged in his satchel, before unfolding a crumbled paper, holding up a sketch of y/n.

" We're sent to look for this girl. Tell us boy, have you seen her? " the same man asked. Of course I've seen her but I'm not gonna tell them that.

" She looks quite lovely, but unfortunately no. " I tell them. As the two men left to continue their search, I chuckled before grinning smugly. When I get back I'm gonna have to talk to y/n about this, see why they want her.

______________________

When I got back y/n was looking through a magic book that she brought with her, given to her by the evil queen. She was sitting on the end of the bed with her legs crisscross, I came up behind her and started to kiss the back of her neck and shoulder. She jumps a little cause she didn't notice me come back.

She turned me and smiled and turned her attention back to reading, " so did you find out who was on the island? " she asked. I started to get up and pulled up the chest near the bed and sat in front of her and I took the book out of her hands and set it down, " yes I did, there here actually looking for you, on some kings order-" I stopped when I saw her getting uneasy. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers, " hey, hey what's wrong? ". " how much did they offer you? Let me guess it's quite a lot... when do you hand me over huh? " she said rather quickly, but I heard her. I cupped her cheek with one hand " what are you talking about? Who are you to them? " I asked her, she seems to get more uneasy by the second.

She stopped looking down and looked up at me " I was a servant in the king's castle, my father Killian and his brother are in the king's army. The king wanted slaves to do more then just serve food if you know what I mean... so my father helped me escape. Once I was far enough from the kingdom that's when I met the evil queen, she took me and was teaching the stuff in that book. " she said in a soft quiet tone. I couldn't believe what she just said he sent men to find a girl just so she could be a slave again.

She put her head done I tilted her chin up so she would look at me, she had a couple of stray tears going down her cheeks. " Hey, listen to me I'm not gonna let them take you, ok? I told them I didn't know who you were. I wanted to talk to you about it first. " I told her while using my thumb to wipe the tears off of her cheeks, she looks at me and the next thing I know she's straddling my lap and hugging me with her face in the crock of my neck. I hugged her back and said " your my lost girl their not taking you away from me. "

I moved one hand under her thigh and my other hand to her lower back, we went and laid done on the bed. " later when I go talk to them again... do you want to come? " I asked her she lifted her head from my chest and nodded 'yes'.

______________________