Not The Best Day - Killian Jones / Hook

Killian x Fem!reader

Warnings: none

Word count: 360

Requested: Hi!!! I adore your writing, can you do an imagine with Killian Jones where (Y/n) is having a bad day and he cheers her up? Thanks love. -Sybbie

Authors Note: Thank you for requesting!

"Where are you Lass?" Killian asked as he shut the door to the apartment.

"In our room."Y/n called out but Killian could tell something was wrong by the sound of her voice.

"What's wrong love?" he asked once he reached their shared bedroom and saw her lying there in bed.

"Nothing.Everything." Y/n mumbled vaguely while watching him as he entered the room.

"Bad day?" Hook asked, crouching down next to the bed. Moving his head up to caress her hair. Trying to comfort her at least a little bit.

"Hmmmhmmm." Y/n hummed

"I'm sorry Lass." he gave her a tight lipped smile. Wishing he could cheer her up. "Is there anything I could do to help?"

Y/n shook her head tightly against the pillow. "I don't think so."

"Take a nap, Love.I'll check on you in a little while." Killian leaned in to kiss her gently on the forehead.

"Hmmm." she agreed, closing her eyes.

"Lass wake up." Hook shook her shoulder gently. It had been a couple hours since he suggested she take a nap. An now he had an idea.

"Hmmm, what?" Y/n mumbled her voice groggy from sleep.

"Get undressed I set something up for you. No questions." he winked and left for their bathroom leaving her very confused.

"Whats this?" Y.n asked standing in the bathroom doorway in her bathrobe.

"Thought I said no questions? Get in the bath Love, I'll be right back." Kilian smirked nodding to the bath before he left to go get or do God knows what.

Killian had come back with a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses, with that he got undressed and joined in right behind her in the tub.

"This is nice. Thank you Killian." Y/n smiled up at him, leaning back against his chest.

"Just wanted to make your bad day a little better." he leaned his head foreward to kiss the side of her neck.

"Well, thank you." Y/n sounder cheered up already and thats all Hook wanted to do in the first place. And he accomplished it.

"You welcome, Love." Kilian smiled.