e i g h t

A/N: Hey guys! I'm back at school now aha, and updates are hard but I'm working through it. By that I sit in my classes and write my fanfic instead of my work lol. But one of my best friends has started reading!!! Helloooo Maka!!! And Alex! She's finally caught up with my story:) Well enjoy xx

Alyssa went to be that night dreaming about babies. More specifically her having Charles's children, but she couldn't tell anyone about we dreams. No. This dream would cause a big fuss if it got out, not only her families opinion on the matter but Charles's too.
Charles saw Alyssa as a friend but Alyssa saw him as much much more. Violet Bridgerton had once told her and her brother when they was little that 'they should marry the person who felt like their best friend'. Alyssa and Anthony had not understood and laughed but now that they was both older and more mature they understood what she had meant. Alyssa more than Anthony. Neither of them was getting any younger, but only Alyssa showed any interest in marrying. Anthony being a rake also didn't help.
Anthony and Alyssa had become very important to the family who was well known as the Bridgertons. Although Anthony got all the titles when their father Edmund died. However Anthony usually consulted Alyssa about any decisions that needed to be made. If this were to be heard about there would surely be a scandal and the Bridgertons would lose the respect they had worked so very hard to obtain. The world Alyssa had been born into only seemed to listen to a mans ideas and a mans opinion. They didn't seem to see women as anything other than a trophy wife that could show off and make them have their babies. The men in society would fight over titles and only choose the most best looking women they could find. This is what I threw Alyssa about getting married. She wanted to be treat with respect and asked about her opinions. She didn't want to stay at home all day everyday being a perfect little housewife, she wanted more for herself. She wanted more for women.

A/N- This is just a little filler chapter, I'm kinda leaning towards drama some time soon in the next couple of chapters! But I wanted to post as I've been busy with school:)