t w e n t y o n e

5 months later:
'Honestly mother, I'm fine' Alyssa shooed her mother away.

'Alyssa you are not fine, you are in pain' Violet sat down next to her daughter.

'Moth-' Alyssa started to disagree.

'Do not lie to your mother' Violet pointed her finger at her eldest daughter.

'Fine it hurts, like hurts really bad' Alyssa tensed up at the shooting pain reoccurred.

'I know, trust me I know' Violet chuckled as she placed a kiss on her daughters head and kept an arm around her.

'Where is he?' Alyssa grunted as the pain was getting worse every minute.

'Your brother has gone to find him so stop worrying. Worry more about getting into bed and relaxing' Violet helped her daughter onto her feet at the exact moment Charles come running in out of breath.

'Oh my god, what's happening? Are you ok?' Charles took her from Violets arms and started slowly walking her to their room.

'What does it look like Charles?' Alyssas voice dripped with sarcasm.

'The baby is coming. The baby is coming' Charles repeated himself to reassure himself in a way.

'I'm glad you got that' Alyssa smiled at him. Again with sarcasm.

'What do you need me to do? Do you need to walk or?' Charles was flapping with questions.

'Walk? Walk!?' Alyssa looked at him.

'I have never done this before' Charles shrugged.

'Well believe it or not, I haven't either!' Alyssa shouted in pain and she went to keel over, Charles held her so she didn't fall.

'Ok ok, that was a very stupid thing for me to say. What would you like me to do love?' Charles sweet talked hoping to get a nice reply.

'Oh I do not know.. maybe get me into bed before your child comes flying out of me onto the floor' Alyssa held her bump while she panted.

'Right... yes let's do that' Charles supported most her weight all the way to bed before picking her up under her knees and placing her in the middle of the bed.

'This hurts so bad' Alyssa buried her face in her hands.

'It's ok love just think we will have a child very soon' Charles spoke softly as he climbed onto the bed and sat behind her so she could rest her head in his front.

'Men do not normally stay in during delivery' The doctor spoke up confused.

'Well this man is staying, he put them in there so he will be here when they come out' Alyssa panted.

'That is fine Lady Devereux' The doctor nodded before checking her out.

'I am going to need you to push next time you get a shooting pain, which is your contractions' The other doctor smiled at the couple.

Alyssa pushed and pushed every time a contraction occurred for the next hour. After an hour Alyssa was relieved to here that she was almost done.

'I can see the head, one more big push' The doctor spoke.

'1...2....3.... push' Charles whispered to her.

Never in a million years did Alyssa and Charles imagine the amount of love they would feel for their child when they heard her scream and cry.

Alyssa and Charles had brought a baby girl into the world and she was the most precious thing ever.

Their daughter was going to be a handful when she was older, Charles was going to have a job on protecting her from boys.

'Ok Alyssa I am going to need you to push once more' The doctor interrupted their time with their newborn.

'Wait what?' Charles looked up at Alyssa confused.

'Just to deliver the placenta' The other doctor smiled.

'Seriously I have to push more after my baby is out' Alyssa grumbled.

However their daughter Amelie Mae Devereux was worth it.

A/N: So we have a baby!!:) This chapter was more of a funnier one? I'm not funny but when I envisioned Alyssa I knew I had to incorporate her being sarcastic.