t h i r t e e n

'Alyssa?' Simon turned his head to look at her.

'Simon' Alyssa looked back at him.

'He didn't mean it, you know that right?' Simon looked at her with a serious face.

'Yeah. He didn't mean it' Alyssa replied sarcastically before walking into the house.

'I'll see you later?' Simon shouted before she shut the door.

'Simon, it's my wedding day. Of course your going to see me' Alyssa looked at him with a obvious look.

'Yeah, no I didn't forget' Simon laughed watching the girl walk into the house.

'Of course you didn't' Alyssa smiled at the man although she would be ruining her life later today.

When she arrived into the main room of the house she was squished into a group hug, Anthony being the one who was holding her the tightest.

'Where have you been?' Violet stroked the back of Alyssas hair which was sticking up from being laid down.

'I was at the Danbury House I fell asleep' She turned away from her brother to look at her mother.

'Well I suppose that is alright, I cannot blame you' The mother of house stroked her daughters cheek.

'Alyssa? May I have a word' Anthony spoke up for the first time she she had arrived home.

'Sure, in private I presume?' Alyssa looked around at her siblings and mother when she looked back at Anthony he had nodded his head towards the study down the hall. Alyssa immediately followed after him smiling at her brothers Colin and Benedict who was sitting on the sofa with a rather annoyed Eloise.

When arriving in the study the door was quickly shut behind her and he hinted for her to sit down before leaning on the table and looking at her with importance written all over his face.

'I said I was sorry Anthony, it best not be a lecture' Alyssa crossed her arms across her chest racking her brain trying to think about why he wanted to talk to her in private.

'No Alyssa it's not that also if I wanted to lecture I have every right too, I am the older sibling after all' he smirked waiting for the reaction he was about to get out of her.

'Only by 13 minutes Anthony!' She shouted standing up from her chair.

He laughed before shoving her softly to sit back down and he kneeled in front of her.

'I have a way to get you out of this marriage' He smiled at her, he was chuffed with his idea and was going to go through with it whether she wanted him to or not.

'And that is?' She looked intrigued.

'A duel!' He jumped up and smiled widely.

'A what!!' She mirrored his action standing up in front of him.

'A duel Alyssa, it's where two-' He was cut off quickly.

'I know what a bloody duel is!' She cried out.

'That means you know that if it was to go the other way, you would be the eldest' He spoke up acting like she would of been able to lead the family. Benedict would take over Anthony's spot and Alyssa would be left without her Bestfriend.

'No Anthony' She shook her head and sat back down.

'You know you cannot stop me Alyssa, I would hate for you to marry Berbrooke so I'm doing this for you' He smiled trying to ease her uptightness.

'Anthony!' She shouted as he ran out of the study and locked the door before shouting sorry and that he loved her.

A/N: I'm back but with shorter updates, I'm in my final weeks of school before I leave for good and everything counts soooo there gonna be shorter but more often! Let me know what should happen I beg! Give me some ideas.