i n f o / 2022

hi guys,
it's been a while since I've updated this story and during that time it has risen in reads quite a lot. I just wanted to nip on here and clarify and ask you guys some things so all you lovely people could communicate back with me it would be most appreciative.

1. At the beginning of the book I've had a few comments on when Alyssa calls Sienna a whore and I just wanted to expand on that if not for my own sake then Alyssa's.

Yes, Alyssa called Sienna a whore and she was necessarily one. But can we please remember that Alyssa had just arrived back in the square to here the whispers and talk about how her brothers a rake. And Anthony was getting busy with Sienna at this time, so Alyssa could only presume she was a whore. If you look back she never called her whore again after she had met her and this was out of respect because Alyssa did not know Sienna up until that point.

2. I'm thinking about writing a second book about Anthony in the second season and I wasn't sure whether I should include Alyssa in his search for his new viscountess or start a fresh story.

What are your thoughts on that?

3. I would like to thank you all for your continuous support on my book, everytime I look back and check on it. The comments make me smile and so do the people enjoying it :)