Chapter 2

(This is the day that Luz has to go to summer camp. Right now Luz and Camila are arguing)

Luzes POV

////////////////

"MOM I DONT WANT TO GO TO THE STUPID CAMP".

 "MIJA YOU ARE GOING TO THAT CAMP ITS FOR THE BEST!!" Camilia said. 

"NO ITS NOT!! WHY CAN'T I BE ME HUH!? WHATS SO WRONG LIKING EDITING ANIME CLIPS OR READING FANFICS!!!" 

"BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS!!"

"AND IF I HAVE NO FRIENDS EVERYONE I KNOW SUCKS ANYWAYS.........YOUR JUST MAD BECAUSE YOU STILL BLAME ME FOR DAD LEAVING- *slap*

Camila slapped across my face. I scrunched her eyebrows and had the most angriest face ever.

"THATS IT IM LEAVING THIS FUCKING HELL HOLE AND NEVER COMING BACK BITCH"I said furious and sticking up the middle finger at Camila. I took my luggage and walked out the door looking for my book. "what the wheres my book?". 

I saw a tiny owl bird thingy flying away with my book.............WAIT THAT OWL THINGY HAS MY BOOK! I ran after the owl and saw a old shed so I went inside and saw a door thingy. "well I could either walk away or go inside..........who am I kidding Im going inside". I went inside the door thingy and saw a women and the owl thingy went on a staff and turned into wood. What the- thats not normal. 

"garbage garbage garbage AH HAH no this will make me famous" i heard the women say while putting on some funky toy glasses. "and this will make good kindle" I heard her say while STARTING TO BURN MY BOOK!!! GAAHHH I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING! "UM SO SORRY THATS MINE THANK YOU BYE" I said snatching my good azura book and sprinting off. 

(blah blah blah the same stuff in the episode happens and right now we are at the point where they are at the wardens wrath prison thingy)

I looked at the lever that opens the cells and pulled it down. "haha no more weak nerd arms like 3 years ago"  said flexing my arms. 

"thanks kid you really did me a big solid" the fanfic lady said. I got everyone else out of there cells and we got kings crown back. "Now lets get out of here-" Eda got cut off BY THE WARTH CUTTING HER HEAD OFF! "AAHH" I said holding Edas head. "OW oh I hate it when that happens" eda said.

"HOLY MOTHER OF FU- EDA YOUR STILL ALIVE!? ARE YOU OK!?" I said. "yeah that just happens when you get older" Eda said calmly. "DOES IT!?" I said back.

"finally I have you cornered Eda the owl lady. My guards could never get you but I knew if I took your pets toy you would come running" The wrath said breaking Kings crown. "what do you want from me I never actually broken any of your stupid laws in front of you!"  Eda said. "I want you..........to go out with me" The wrath said holding a bouquet of flowers. "what" "whaat" Eda and me said. 

"You've always eluded out capture you've always the one who got away I found that alluring" The wrath said. "Ok I literally hate everything your saying right now" I said disturbed mentally. "YOU STAY OUT OF THIS" The wrath said grabbing me. Damn it should I use my powers.......no........not yet....I'll do it when I think the time is needed. Eda spit in the wraths face loosing the grip that was holding me so while the wrath was distracted I hit him on the head with edas staff. "niiiice" Eda said. We flew off and  while eda was battling the warden I saw the fanfic lady, the theory person, and the eye eating man. "Why are you guys just standing there this is your chance to escape" I asked. 

"the wardens just gonna catch use he always does" the eye eating man said. "We belong here" I hear the fanfic lady say. "Self doubt is a prison you can never escape from" The theory person said. "SO! you have a different way of doing things a different way of seeing things. That may make you weird but it also makes you awesome dont you see" I said. 

"Why are you helping us" the fanfic lady said. "because us weirdos have to stick together and nobody should be punished for who they are" I said. Everyone agreed ad we ran off to save Eda. Everyone tackled  that warden  and I came in front of him. "you who do you think you are!" the warden said. "DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE ME WARDEN WRATH FOR I AM LUZ THE HUMAN WARRIOR OF PEACE........NOW EAT THIS SUCKA" I said throwing fireworks and using Edas staff as a baseball bat. "that was actually one of her better break ups" Kings said. "not a break up. Anyways lets bounce before any other monsters fall in love with me" eda said.

 We went back to the owl house and Eda was about to send me back to the human realm. "wait dont" I said. "what why dont you want to go back kid" Eda said and King looked at me confused. "its um complicated but I dont want to go back to the human realm..........nothing for me there anyways" I muttered the last part. "i dont fit in the human world and you dont fit in here so maybe we could, you know, not fit in together. "are you sure kid" Eda said. "positive" I said as king squealed. "Can you teach me magic also" I asked. "w-what thats crazy humans can't do magic" Eda said. "thats because they haven't tried if you teach me to become a witch I'll do anything you want. King wanted eda to accept since he said I could make him snacks and Eda agreed and now I work for her now.