Chapter 3

(second episode is the exact same and right now we are on episode "I was a teenage abomanation" on the part where Luz is walking through the forest)

Luzes POV

/////////////////

"Uh if magics all about digging for slime balls maybe I don't have the stomach for it. Maybe I should just stick to lightning powers". I hear someone encouraging themselves so I decide to investigate and hide behind a bush.

 Woah Its a witch girl. I see her step on a plant by accident and she says sorry then heals the plant. She seems nice and kind! I saw a green hair girl on some pot that was on a cart. woah shes so prett- LUZ NO GET YOUR HEAD RIGHT! I saw the pret- I mean green hair girl picking on the girl. 

Dang why do the cute ones always have to be jerks. The girl started getting angry and I felt sorry for her and then her eyes turned green and vines bursted through the ground and one of the vines grabbed my leg.

 I was about to use my lightning ball but suddenly the girls eyes turned back to normal and she helped me get out of the vines while saying sorry. "its ok it didn't hurt at all" I said and suddenly she got really close to my face and said "so circley". 

I tried to cover my ears but she immediately said I was human and bombed me with questions until a bell rang. She said she had to go to class but I walked up to her and said "wait Im luz and your Willow right. What you did with that flower and those plants were WOW". 

"thanks but Im not even supposed to do plant magic. My parents put me in the abomination track in school" Willow said. "wait MAGIC SCHOOL" I said holding her shoulders and she just nodded.

 "Thats so cool! I have a teacher but her methods are a bit.......untraditional. I bet she wouldn't even let me enroll. I wish I could spend one day there" I said. Willow said she wished to get a passing grade which gave me an idea. I told Willow my plan and she agreed so I went inside the pot thingy and willow showed me the school. I

ts called hexside and its a school for witches. Willow introduced me to her friend Gus and turns out hes the president of the human appreciation society. I gave him a  nickname and gus seemed to really like it. 

We got into Willows class and I heard from the outside of the pot Willows teacher and he seems really mean. I heard the teacher call out Willow after telling the green hair girl Amity he saves the best for last. What a jerk! I told Willow we could do this after she was feeling a bit down and we went in front of the class. 

"abomination rise" I heard Willow say. I punched the lid of the pot off then did a front flip out the pot and the I did a handstand. Everyone gasped when they saw me. "abomination bow" Willow said so I stood up right, put my feet together, put my right hand over my heart and my left hand behind my back, and bowed. 

"fascinating but does it speak" The teacher asked Willow. "I maybe you abomination but your my a-mom-a-nation" I said. Everyone in the class awwed and the teacher laughed "hahaha amomanation splended work A+" he said drawing a A+ on my forehead. Dang I hope thats not permanent. I smiled at Willow and she smiled back and then the bell rang so I got back inside of my pot and Willow rolled out of class.

Suddenly I heard the math teacher again and he said that WILLOW WAS THE NEW TOP STUDENT!? Thats amazing and I feel happy for Willow but that was a little to fast also I bet the former top student worked hard for that title. That teacher gave top student away way to easily thats for sure. 

Still proud for Willow though! I heard her talking to someone but I didn't know who or what they were saying cause some goo got in my ears. I cleared my ears and we went through some classes until it was lunch time. 

"hey do humans eat PB&J" Gus asked me. "oh my gosh I haven't eaten real food in such a long time please hand me some" I said and Gus gave me halve his sandwich while I bit into it and went back into my pot. 

"I dont know Gus if Amity saw that" Willow said until I heard a loud bang noise and then Amity saying "I SAW THAT! ABOMINATIONS DONT EAT!". I saw a shadow looming over my pot and heard Amity screaming at me but I didn't look. 

"WHAT ARE YOU WHO ARE YOU I WANT ANSWERS!!!" Amity said shaking me while I kept my mouth shut and had a emotionless face. "Amity blight!" The teacher from Willows Abomination class said. Amity stopped shaking me and looked at the abomination teacher. "I suspected a twitch a jealousy but this. 

This is just sad." the abomination teacher said. Amity tried to get the teacher to belive her and her face was just 2 inches away from why face. mhhh I wonder if I just.....................I pecked her on the check for a second just to see what would happen.

 hehe im so bad lol. I saw Amity blush and the teacher laughed at my affection and then the teacher said to for Amity to report to principal bumps office or whatever that is. So groaned and ran out of the cafeteria. Now I feel really sad because I just realized Amity WAS the former top student.  

After class Willow, me, and gus talked. "Yes we got Willow a passing grade and I got to see the school! high five" I said. They were clueless so I told them what a high five was a gus did it multiple times until some old dude came in the room with Amity. I knelt down on the floor emotionless and pretended to be a abomination. The old dude took my face and moved it side to side cracking my neck. Oh that felt good actually my neck pain is gone. 

"abomination rise" the man said so I rose. "abomination lie" the old man said. Um dang it what do I do lie lie lie lie down? i really hope he means lie down. I went over to a desk and lied down on it. He told willow how impressed and life like i was and then said "lets see what shes made of". Willow tried to show the ingredients but he stopped her and PULLED OUT A CROOKED DAGGER!?

 Wait a minute.....THERE NOT GONNA CUTE ME OPEN ARE THEY!? The old dude named principal bump gave Willow the dagger and told her she could make the first cut. "um you can't cut open humans can you" Willow asked. To be honest it wouldn't hurt a lot but I would loose a lot of blood and die so I nodded side to side NO. 

Gus made a distraction by "high fiveing" (not talking this is sarcasm) the pots full of abomination goo and me and Willow sprinted outta there. "Im so sorry this is all my fault. I just wanted to see what a real magic school was actually like" I said to Willow as we took a breather mostly Willow was the one tired I was fine. "well how do you like it" Willow asked. "slightly actually" I said as we both laughed. "ok we should get out of here before-" Willow got cut off by a magic barrier thingy we saw blocking us in. "oh seals us in" Willow said. Principal bump sent abominations at us and we ran.

"Oh this is awful I dont know what to do. Amitys right im just half a witch willow" Willow said. "hey your full witch willow and your great! Someone once told me that great witches are resourceful" I said showing Willow the stuff in my pocket including the greasy slime ball thing. "Luz thats it" Willow said holding up the slime ball. "what you mean that greasy slime ball?" I said. 

"No its a seed. Thank goodness you had this on you" Willow said. "yeah thank goodness someone told me to hang on to it" I said. Willow used her plant magic and vines went every where immobilizing principal bump and the abominations while we made a run  for the exit until Amity stopped us and sent abominations our way. We ran for the exit and Willow used her plant magic to stop the abomination and tossed me outside to make a run for it. I went to the owl house to get Eda to save Gus and Willow till I heard a voice. "LUZ" I heard Willow say and her and Gus hug me. "you wont believe it everything is perfect now!" Willow said. "yup your absolutely correct I dont believe it" I said back.

 "principal bump was so impressed with my plant magic moved me to the plant track!" Willow said as her her sink sleeves and leggings turned green. I hugged her and we smiled.

Author: The same things in this episode happens for the rest.