Chapter 5

(episode 8 and episode 9 are the same so we are on episode 10. Im sorry if you dont like me skipping all these episodes but i just dont think some episodes need changing. And also sorry for all the videos. To lazy to write down all that stuff.)

(this is what Luz is wearing: 

Black and yellow shirt^

black pants and black open jacket

black pants and black open jacket. The shoes are her normal white shoes)

(so just watch this whole video)

"YES LETS GO SPORTS!! Hugs and kisses king. And dont spend all night ploting revengeeeeeee" The human said in a singy voice 

"that drolly face heathen will know my wrathh" The small demon said

Luzes POV

//////////////

"hexside will feel my pride mhhh no. Hexside I will bribe- nope. Hexside is the best side on the west side. WAH!" I said as I saw a big boat thingy. It looks like something you would see in Egypt back then or something. WOAH THAT BOAT THING TRIED TO BITE ME!! rude.  I walked past the boat thing and saw gus and Willow. We started cheering and flexing. I was showing off my lightning by making lightning zaps emitting from my body. It looked super cool. "Hello fellow...um....what do they call you guys. Hexadians. Hexsiders. Hexzolios?".

"actually most people call us WINNERS!" Willow said. "oh really now" I said in a playful voice. "yup!". "cool" I said impressed they actually call them that. 

"grudgbey games are the best! The players go through these action pack trials and the audience gets to wave flags. LOOK! I practices" Gus said pulling out flags and started spinning around and doin some sort of dance. 

"its it weird im not wearing hexside merch" I said looking at my cloths. "actually there perfect. They match the color scheme just fine" Willow said looking at me. 

"get ready to get crushed Hexside nerds" A deep voice said poking my head as the person walked by. I used my lightning and zapped his butt making him yelp and speed walk. Hehe im so bad. wait i forgot something.

"hold up Im gonna go and look for my cheer stuff I left in my  locker be right back!"  said heading in the school"

*a few minutes later*
"Hey guys im bac- WOAH WHERES OUR RIDE GOING!? GUYS WHY DIDNT YOU GUYS BOARD THE BUS!?" I said kinda a little mad that they didnt leave

"we weren't gonna leave you" Willow said. Aw how kind. "I was" Gus said and then Willow elbowed him in the side.

"Well how far is it? Can we walk there?" I asked. "what no! We'd never make it in time. Glandus is all the way out in the middle of the island" Gus said

"ok we have to choices. One I use my lighting to get us there" I said. "nope thats a little to scary for me. Next option" willow said.

"two I know where we can get us a staff to fly there" I said. "that doesnt seem like a bad idea. Also you can do that" Gus said. 

"YES! come on!" I said grabbing them and taking them with me. I went to the owl house and saw king. "hey king is Eda up.do you know where i can find her?" I asked. "wah haha. That Eda. um yup she is out like a light" King said and then I heard snoring. "oh man can she snore" king said.

"aw man I wanted to ask if i could us her staff but I guess I cant since she needs her sleep" I said 

" Oh im sure its fine its fine just take it" King said handing me Edas staff.

"I cant not without Edas permission" I said. 

I heard a weird noise and then king said "welp theres your permission off you go".

"well it is just for the afternoon and I really owe gus and willow one. Im sure Eda wouldnt mind probably" I said. "not our generous kind eda big heart on her" King said. 

"um ok? Anyways I'll be back soon. Bye!" I said walking away. 

"LETS GOOO!" I said as i opened the door but accidentally hit owlbert. "oops sorry owlbert. Its okay we're just going to help some friends" I said as Willow and Gus looked at owlbert and looked at it happily.

(play at 0:24 to the end)

(play from beginning to 3:47)

"bring it on" Luz said as she smirked. 

"YOU WILL NEVER GET HIM BACK!!" The bat queen said

"YES I WILL!!" Luz said as she created a lightning ball and threw it at the bat queen. The bat queen fell and luz tripped on a rock behind her.

"Luz get us out, we can help" Willow said. Luz broke Willows and Guses webs that were holding them. 

"Look out" Willow said as the trio saw bats coming at them. "I'll hold them out with my flags" Gus said as he waved his flags in the air only to get attacked by the bats. The bat queen got up and started chasing Luz while Luz tried her very best to fend off the bat lady. Sure the bat queen was trying to kill Luz but Luz still didnt want to hurt the bat queen to much. 

"I WILL NOT LET YOU IMPRISON OWLBERT YOU FIEND" Luz said as she tried to push away the bat queen. Luz tripped on some vines and the bat queen attacked and pinned Luz. Just when Luz was about to use her powers she saw a interlock. "Is that....AN INTERLOCK!?" Luz said as she pushed the bat queen off her. 

"bat queen...........you used to be on a staff didn't you? You were a palismin" Luz said. 

(start at 2:21 and watch the rest from there)

(watch whole video) 

Authors note: um sorry for all the videos but I hope you enjoyed this chapter. see ya