Chapter 4

Author: WARNING. ok just to tell you guys there will be a good amount of "the same things happen in  the original episode" so if I skip a part or skip a episode that just means the exact same thing happens and nothing changes. Also no Luz has not shown her powers get but she will very very soon. Like probably in this chapter or the next chapter......probably this one.

(episode 5 covention)

you can watch this video from 0:00 to 2:30  or just go to 2:30

Luzes POV

/////////////////

woah did that person one the right use lightning. That so cool people can use lightning here to but that was a really boring way to use lightning I learned that when I was 12. The confetti was cool though. Prinicipal bump did this speech and them pointed at Amity saying she could be part of the emperors coven while Amity squealed.  Aw cute. 

(blah blah blah Luz bumped into Amity part) 

"Watch where your- oh its you. Willows abomination " Amity said. I stood up straight. "hey Amity. Yup thats me and funny story but no Im not a abomination sorry for the confusion. Im actually Luz, Luz Noceda the human" I said holding out my hand for a hand shake. She smacked my hand away. rude. "your the one that got me in trouble with principal bump and I NEVER get in trouble" Amity said. "well in my defense you were ok with him trying to dissect me soo" I said. "YOU CAN'T BE HERE. This convention is for witches only" Amity said pointing to the convention.

"actually Im learning to be a witch. Im receiving magic lesson from a powerful witch and a ferocious demon" I said. "Is that you ferocious demon" Amity said as I saw king. He had a cupcake in his hands but then tripped on his scarf so I helped him up. In the corner of my eye I saw Amity about to step on Kings cupcake so I swept my leg and used my foot to move the cupcake out of the way without dirtying the cupcake. (like this) 

(Go to 0:11 ok. That what luz did but only once)

I picked up the cupcake from where I kicked it out of the way and gave it to king.

(1:07 to 2:23  Also King said "Do it Luz for my honor of that girl almost crushing my cupcake")

"I can totally win this" I thought in my head. I looked at King to see him devouring his cupcake so I went to tell Eda the good news. 

(watch 2:31 to 3:35)

 "Eda I challenged Amity to a witches do isn't it great! Lets go you can watch me." I said. A women with black hair started laughing cause I was human and talking about Amity being her strongest protege. "luz lets go and trai-" "dont worry Eda i got this you'll see just watch" I said. "Luz are you sure I haven't rally taught you anything" Eda said. "positive" I said. We went to where the duel was being held. 

The black hair women introduced Amity as Amity blight and then she pointed at me and introduced me as sOmE hUmAn gIrL. I stood with my arms behing my back and my body straight and had a serious face like I was a soldier. (Eda didn't cheat because she trusted Luz could handle it since Luz said so. Sure Eda was worried and didn't want Luz to lose but she trusted her). The duel started and Amity casted a Big abomination. Time to show everyone what I can do. 

I used full body circulation or Lightning Ace which is the cool name I gave it and everyone was looking at me bewildered. I felt my eyes change and saw lightning around me. "WHAT! Humans can't do magic!" Amity said. "Well this isn't magic. This is all me and no one else in the human realm can do this" I said as the lightning around me got bigger. "now lets see what you got" I said. "Gladly. ABOMINATION!" Amity said as the abomination took its head off and threw it at me so I used a lightning ball and threw it and the abomination head exploded midair. 

The abomination got closer to me so I made two lightning rings in each of my hands and sprinted towards the abomination going under neath and in between  the abominations legs and hitting the abominations back making it fall on its face.

(with Willow,gus,and king)

"so what did I miss" King asked"

"Luz is in a witches duel and is using lightning!?" Willow said

"yeah AND SHE COULD WIN IT ALL YEA YEAA" Gus said

(back with Luz and Amity. Luzes POV)

The abomination was getting back up so I made two lightning balls and threw it at the abomination making it explode while Amity made another one. I sprinted towards Amity with a lightning ball in my right hand while I knocked her down and pinned her arms and leg while I had the lightning ball in her face but not touching her. "hehe looks like I win" I said until I saw something on Amitys neck. 

"hey whats that on your neck" I said making the lightning ball disappear and pointing to the thing on her neck. "what are you talking about human NOW LET GO OF ME-" I cut her off my removing the thing on her neck and seeing  a power glyph from the construction coven. "I-I dont know what that is I swear" Amity said. Judging by the look from her face she wasn't lying. "LILITH PLANTED  A POWER GLYPH ON AMITY SO AMITY DIDN'T CHEAT IT WAS A LILITH SHES AT FAULT!!" I said pointing at Lilith and letting Amity go. I saw king falling from the other side of the stadium so I compact lightning to make a lasso and catch king.  

"HA THE GREAT PERCY PRICY LILITH CHEATED! HOT DANG I LOVE CONVENTIONS!!" Eda said. "I ONLY DID IT BECAUSE I KNEW YOU WOULD CHEAT" Lilith said. "well the jokes on you because I didn't" Eda said proudly. "you.....didnt?" Lilith said. "yep Luz here was telling the truth that was all her. Even im surprised didn't know she could do that. Hey what was that anyways kid" Eda said looking at me. "its........complicated......I'll explain it to you another time but all I have to say for now it that normal humans can't do this and no, Eda did not cheat because I told her not to." I said. I saw Amity run away so I went after her. 

I saw Amity sitting down with her knees to her chest. "Amity im so sorry" I said. "seriously just leave me alone" Amity said burying her head in her knees looking away from me. "I didn't mean to embarrass you" I said. 

"THATS ALL YOU EVER DO! first at school and NOW THIS" Amity said. "yeah but-" "YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL IN FRONT OF THE EMPERORS COVEN. You think its so easy to be a witch. I have been working MY WHOLE LIFE to get to the top. YOU LOST! ITS WASN'T FAIR! AND YOU DON'T ACTUALLY HAVE POWERS THAT IMPOSSIBLE I REFUSE TO BELIEVE A HUMAN CAN DO THAT! SAY IT! SAY YOUR NOT A WITCH!"

"Im not a witch" I said as i sat down and took out my notebook and drew a light glyph and tapping it. "but im training hard to be one and............Im sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you.........my.....my life has't been the greatest either" I said as I played with a tiny lightning bolt in between by fingers. 

"thats nothing. A child could do a light spell but.....I've never seen it casted like that"Amity said. "it doesn't come naturally to me like it does for you so i've had to improvise" i said. Amity took my hand and from what I saw and heard she unbounded the oath. "I just have two questions" Amity said looking at me and i nodded to let her go on. "why did you............kiss my check?" Amity said blushing. "to be honest.......I kinda........thought you were cute and wanted to see your reaction to" I said. "c-cute!?" Amity said. "yeah. I mean im not wrong. Anyways next question" I said. "o-ok. How did you do that. You know the lightning thingy" Amity said. "well like I said its complicated but in short I have unnatural abilities no other humans do. Im not exactly sure how I got them but Im glad I have them. Hey do you want to see what lightning feels like" I said making a harmless lightning ball that wont shock or burn. "will it hurt?" Amity said. "no this one won't its completely harmless" I said holding out the lightning ball to her. She slowly used her index finger and touched it. "woah..........can I hold it" Amity said. "sure" I said as I dropped the ball into her hand. After she played with it for a while she handed it back to me and I made it disappear. 

Amity got up and walked away. "wait.....do you think I can learn magic and become a witch" I said. "humans have no magical abilities......but you might be and exception I suppose" Amity said walking away.  

Bad*ss Luz NocedaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara