Chapter 7

(episode 13 and 14 is the same because I dont think theres anything to change really. We are now on episode 15) (no outfit today since Luz is only wearing her school uniform)

(play from beginning to 5:22)

No ones POV

//////////////////

"so this is the owl house". "yup" the brown hair girl said responding to the blight. "Any you sleep here" Amity said crossing her arms. "When the night critters allow me to" Luz said in a straight face.

"So you set willows memories on fire and erased everything. Even minor damage can have huge effects" Eda said as the three looked at Willow who looked like she was drunk, high, or both. "Yup her brain is burned up real good. Damage like that could change everything about a person. Willow might never be the same" Eda said as we looked at Willow again almost about to skin king alive until eda used a sleep spell on Willow. 

"Is there anything we can do to help her" Luz said to Eda desperate to help her friend. "there is one way but its terribly dangerous and partially illegal. SO YOUR IN THE RIGHT PLACE!!! I'll send you into her mind to fix the damage!" Eda said.

"oh my fantasy loving heart I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THIS!! Thank you o powerful full of magic boiling isles" Luz said a little dramatically.

"It wont be easy. Theres a lot to fix in there cause its A MESS. Yup, who ever did this to Willow showed Unbelievable discards for her safety DOWN RIGHT despicable! oooo right it was you" Eda said looking and pointing at Amity. "Anyways Luz whos going inside with you" Eda said rubbing her hands together. The brown bird tube then came in and started talking but Eda closed the door- well himself on......him? whatever ANYWAYS. Luz saw that Gus was busy with his project and decided to take Amity instead. "Gus has a lot on his plate. Amity you have to go with me" Luz said. 

"I dont think Willow would want me in there" Amity said looking down and rubbing her arm. "you literally set everything in there ON FIRE. You have to help" Luz said pointing to her head and looking at Amity. 

"okay I'll do what i can" Amity said sighing. Luz held out her hand and Amity took it. After Eda explained some stuff she did the spell and they both disappeared. Amity and Luz got teleported to a dark place and then a bright white light hit them leading them to a forest looking place with pictures on the trees. Luz and Amity started making small talk about finding inner Willow until Luz went up to one of the pictures and blew on it revealing the whole picture. Luz touched it and then decided to go inside. Amity called out for Luz and luz stuck her face out of the picture and pulled Amity in. 

Luz and Amity found a fort thing that was broken and Amity explained that it was hers and Willows fort when they took swim lessons together. Luz honestly thought it was all cute.........especially Amit- . When they both fixed up the fort they got teleported out of the picture and by the looks of it, fixed that memory. Luz was about to go into another memory but Amity seemed scared of going in that one or weird about it at least. "Wait you wanna see an important memory. This one might be about a crush" Amity said pointing to a memory. "mhm ya sure" Luz said. "totally" Amity said. "okay" Luz said going over to the memory with Amity.

Amity and Luz fixed a whole bunch of memory's till Amity spoke up. "I cant believe I almost erased all this. I really messed things up" Amity said looking at Luz. "Its okay. Hey we've gotten really at fixing memorys. I wont REST until we've got this all fixed up. Repeat after me. We can fix this together" Luz said holding Amitys hands. "we can fix this together" Amity said getting red.

"I know some of these memorys might be painful to you. But what happened to you guys and why do you hide it" Luz said e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶d̶e̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶m̶e̶m̶o̶r̶y̶'̶s̶ ̶. Amity was about to speak until she saw something. After that they decided to brush it off and fix more memorys. 

After Luz tryed to get into the last memory that Amity was avoided Amity was getting kinda mad saying Luz is prying into willow memory's even though it was HER fault that they had to pry in the first place. They then saw a fire monster destroying the memorys and when they tryed to call Eda to get them outta there Eda wasnt answering.

(16:06 to the end) 

Authors note: ;-; I just realized how short this was.............welp.........um.............bye