Asher - Age 18: First Night Together

Asher stalked back and forth in his room, heart hammering as he continued to debate within himself.

"Do you love him?" Tori asked.

"Yeah, I do," he answered.

"Then quit being such a fucking coward," Michaela laughed, grabbing Tori and kissing her right there in the lunch room. In front of everyone.

Asher paused mid-step. Tori and Michaela were right. He was being a coward, and Bram deserved better than that.

Mind made up, he went to Bram's door and knocked.

Bram didn't answer, but Asher wondered if he could even hear him over the blaring music.

"Don't be a wuss," Asher demanded himself, and he opened the door, walking through with far less hesitation than he felt. "Hey, Bram, got a min..."

Asher paused, door still open and only a couple steps into the room.

Bram froze, hand still gripping his erection.

They looked at each other for a minute, then Bram shrugged and leaned back, resting his head on his bent arm.

"Guess you finally caught me," Bram chuckled.

"Guess I did," Asher said quietly, his eyes wondering down Bram's naked body.

"Want me to stop--or do you want me to finish?" Bram asked after a second.

Asher's eyes met this again, and he was at a loss. What should he say? What should he do?

They'd never masturbated in front of each other before, and he'd never seen Bram fully naked until that moment.

Bram's own face flickered with uncertainty, and Asher caught a hint of insecurity.

More than anything else, that insecurity decided Asher's next actions.

Heart pounding, Asher shut the suit door and made sure both it and the main door were locked before he turned and slowly walked to where Bram watched him from the bed.

Asher waited until he stood at the side of Bram's bed before he finally whispered, "Your body, Bram...wow."

The insecurity melted away, and Bram smiled, "Yeah?"

"Yeah," Asher agreed, eyes tracing the muscular angles and planes.

He noticed Bram's erection bobbed at the compliment, and he couldn't help but smile.

Though he was still nervous, Asher found himself asking, "Mind if I join you?"

He saw Bram's eyes darken, and he immediately made room for Asher, turning slightly on his side to watch as Asher lay next to him.

"Now what, Ash?" Bram asked, and Asher noticed his voice sounded huskier, breathier than usual.

"Now I kiss you," Asher made himself say even though he felt so nervous he wasn't sure he could speak. "And you finish what you were doing."

"You sure?" Bram wondered, eyes tracing his face.

Asher answered with his lips, meeting Bram's with a hunger that had Bram groaning and quickly palming his erection again.

"I was thinking about you," Bram whispered against his mouth. "Thinking about making out with you."

Asher felt a throb below his waistline, "Yeah?"

Bram leaned forward and kissed him, plunging his tongue in that deep, seeking way that always made Asher feel too hot for his skin.

"Bram," Asher groaned.