NOTES

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual events is entirely coincidental.

Credits to the rightful owner of the photo I used on my story cover.

***

Please Read!

The flow of this story will really be a heavy mood. Hindi po masusukat ang karaniwan nating expectation sa pagbabasa ng Wattpad stories. Gusto ko pong sumubok ng kakaiba namang theme sa story. Sana'y hayaan niyo po akong ma-develop ko ang mga characters sa story ko.

***

~~SYPNOSIS~~

Irene is a simple girl and a senior high student full of hope, she's living with her single mom named Gracey. Nakatira sila sa likod ng mansion ng kaibigan niya, because her mother is a housemaid on her best friend mansion. Irene childhood friend was Selene, contrast to the less fortunate girl named Irene. Si Selene ay only child kaya niyang mabili ang lahat ng wants at needs niya right away. Pero si Irene, she's propelling her bike to go in Academy, at tinutulungan niya ang Mama niya sa kanyang tuition fee while taking a part-time job in a 24/7 store of her Tito Jimmy.

Irene is so determined to become a journalist someday, for her to give her beloved mother a better life. On her last year in St. Isabel Academy, she felt admiration to Sean Yohan Lee, a reckless and handsome hearthrob in his former school. Naging campus hearthrob kaagad sa school din nila si Sean. Everyday in academy, Sean's and Irene paths always crossed in such loveliest way. Staring at each other, ragged one's heartbeat, and sharing umbrella until they both developed strong feelings toward each other.

Along the way Zeev Derozan, a devastatingly handsome appeared on Irene's quite life. Sa kasagsagan ng pagusbong ng problema between the love triangle between Irene, Selene, and Sean. Zeev, also felt something on Irene, but he remained it secret. Let's witness, their stories that full of friendship, growing pains, and unconditional love.

This stories will prove that being patient and loving someone unconditionally is one of the greatest love.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

🍂

I hope you will have wonderful reading experience, again thank you so much for giving a try in my stories xoxo