CHAPTER 37

Chapter 37

"Hello Zeev" I started talking to the call.

"How's your day? Are you alright? Please always take good care of yourself.... I-I'm sorry marami na'kong nasabi" Wika ni Zeev sa linya niya.

"It's fine, Well my day run smoothly I had a mourning breakfast with Thirdy. I come with him on his play in football with his friends and classmates. And I just finished my motivational speaks on the people of NY. And now I'm waiting for Thirdy to come home. Mamaya uuwi na'yon"

"I miss Thirdy" He said in the line heartedly.

"And I-I miss you too Irene" He stammered but I clearly felt that he meant it.

Every word he said.

And every moment I'm with him, with I'm still with him in Asia. Because I really felt that he treasure every moment of us.

"Zeev, I miss you too malapit na'kong umuwi"

"Don't think about I pursue you to come back immediately. If it's really need to stay there, you stay Irene. Go live the dreams you ever make. I'm just here, patuloy akong maghihintay sa'yo"

"Thank you Doc"  I said and let a huge smiled on my lips.

Zeev is a Cardiologist now. He's totally awesome because of his tremendous skill. The particular reason is he got the position of Director on their families own hospital. The hospital of some famous personalities, rich people, and a politician, and the family of lawyers Lusabio.

"Bye" He said.

"Bye" And I ended the call.

I wonder he's looks after years. Maybe it's still the face who waited for me and cared for me all the time. I miss Zeev, I know it. Even we're quarter mile away from each other, he's still especial to me.

***

I'm over joy seeing my books got the number 1 selling in New York Times. Plus the warm support and recognition of some articles I read that it was about me. I'm really felt so happy seeing myself a successful journalist, speaker, and a published author now.  Oh my god! All of my hardwork has been paid off now.

I immediately received a text message from Jessica, my assistant of my upcoming book signing, different event of my speak guest across New York College and University. Plus my scheduled in my works. It's fully book but I'm happy, that I finally doing my dreams now.

To Jessica:

Got it Jessica, thank you!

I replied to my assistant.

Tatapusin ko muna ang book signing ko na gaganapin sa isang mall. I wore a white blazer with a pair of black pants.  I don't know, I'm still into a white color in my outfit of the day.

The moment I arrived to the event a loud support of my readers I saw. I waved my hands and smiled at them.  I felt a lot of bliss the moment I saw that their holding my harbound published books.

It's my time to have a book sign. Nakatuwa because mostly of my readers gave me a handletters, flowers, and a gifts inside the paper bag.

"Thank you" I said after I marked a signature of her books, she's one of reader that has a uncommon ginger hair.

"Thank you Author that you write this books. You really inspired me to dream and felt the magic of love. Oh my god, I really hope that I'll find my Harry someday" And I saw my readers eye overloaded of the spark.

She's pertaining to Harry, my main lead of my best selling books now.

"Someday you'll find a guy like Harry too" My last words for her.

I greeted the next reader who seated infront of me. I hugged her too with my open arms, and I warmly greeted her.

I flipped the pages to put a signature again.

"Author, with the message of your books and your motivational speaks in television. It made me hope to dream again. And your books it's also made me believe to love again, despite love is really painful. But you convince me again to trust the love. Thank you for that author"

"You're welcome.... Love can be really painful but it teaches us a great lesson that love is really pure and sincere that's why we feel its happiness and pain at the same time. I'm also thankful that you read my books" I said soulfully while watching on her brown eyes.

"Please keep on writing, please keep on inspiring us. In the world full of dilemma and negativities your work remain a strength for us to hope, dream, and love" She said, that made my heart melt.

"Thank you" I urge to hugged her again.

I'm driving my car towards home. The vicinity here in States was really great. Light traffic, most people was busy on their work.

I parked my car at the garage. I need to hurry because tomorrow is my flight with my Son.

We need a gateaway vacation.

Inalis ko na ang blazer ko at lumakad patungo sa kwarto ni Thirdy. I'm just gonna check my son. Maybe he's watching films on Netflix.

Dahan dahan akong lumapit kay Thirdy because he's looking outside the window of his room.

"You have a crush to that Korean girl?"

"Mama!" My son was so shocked.

"N-no I'm don't have a crush to her po"

"And why you're brows are knitted seeing her playing to Edward" Edward was our neighbor since then, at itong Korean and half american na parang kaedad ni Thirdy maybe they are the new owner of that house in our backyard.

***

"Mama"  I smiled when Thirdy click his camera on me.

We're standing near at the Colosseum, here in Rome Italy.

"My mind mother is really beautiful" Ipinakita ni Thirdy ang kuha niyang litrato saakin dito sa tapat ng Colloseum.

I let my Thiry took some pictures on this marvelous place.

And it's time for me na kuhanin ang litrato ni Mama na nasa bulsa nitong trench coat ko. The fall breeze sway my hair and my trench coat and the scarf that is tied on its sleeve.

"Ma" I held the picture of my beloved mother, na ilang taong hindi ko na nakikita kasi nasa mapayapa na siyang lugar.

I begun wiping my tears on my cheeks. Habang nakatingin ako sa hawak kong litrato ni Mama.

"Ma, nasa Italy na'ko. I will imagine na kasama kita dito dahil sa larawan mong hawak hawak ko" Kinausap ko ang litrato ni Mama, these pictures taken when she was in 40's.

"Ma, I'm so happy to tell you this. That I finally come this far. Nagagawa ko na po ang mga pangarap ko, natutupad ko na po ang mga gusto ko sa buhay. Ma thank you po kasi ikaw ang rason sa lahat ng ito. Thank you po kasi eversince ng nabubuhay kapa you teach me how to dreams and have hope in life"

"Ma, nakatayo nako sa Italy ngayon oh" Maybe my mother was watching me from heaven, and maybe she's proud and smiling for this good news of mine for her.

A part of me was happy. Pero I still can't help but to felt sadness. Dahil nagawa ko ngang makapunta sa Italy, pero hindi ko kasama si Mama.

I'll be okay for this, kasi alam kong nasa lugar na siya na hindi makakaramdam ang puso niya ng sakit.